This is one of the best saves I have ever done started with Ebbsfleet for 24 seasons joined up with Holland won the euro championship ended up at Real Madrid all by using my own tactic.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/164422-ebbsfleet-wonder-tactic.html

View attachment 356842

Ive now started a new save to recreate my own success with Italy side AlbinoLeffe in seria c1 My aim is to make them the most dominating side in the world with out over spending and using the youth players just like I did at Ebbsfleet.

Check out my success on my Youtube channel as I am uploading an FM series I think all FM fans would enjoy so please check it out and share however you can!

Josh Draper - YouTube

After taking Barcelona at about 15th week when they were about 7th, not only I have won that season with 1 point ahead, I now won my second (5th game season) with the following stats:

View attachment 352271

Unfortunately I have no screenshots for this one, however I am using an Irish league extension mod (I updated it to make it work) that lets Irish leagues go down to the 5th level along with Wiz's summer database updates. Additionally I managed to find a logopack from 2012 that gave the vast majority of Irish clubs actual logos!

In my game I started as a unhired, and unknown American-Irish Sunday League coach and selected the option to allow regens to be made (to fill the various new teams that had been added). I was then hired by the Finn Harps (Irish first division) who accepted my attacking approach. In my very first season I noticed that one particular regen had insane promise. It was this 6'4 16 year old striker named Mathew Price whose skills were already on par with that of my best players. I quickly added him to my starting lineup, and with several other additions (Reda Johnson, Tiofick, ect) I managed to go undefeated through my first season (Irish first division plus the Irish Cup). The following season my club went pro, and I was able to lock up my key players with the help of the money I won in the Europa League (unbelievably I won my first 3 games!). Mathew Price, as it turns out, wasn't just a "great" regen, he was an INSANE regen who scored 26 goals and 12 assists in the Ireland first division at age 16, and managed 15 goals and 6 assists in the FIRST 14 games of the Irish Primiership (nuts!). Mathew Price decided that I was one of his favored personel during this time.

14 games into my next season (so in June 2014) I was offered a stint as the Head Coach for the just-relegated German FC. Koln side. It was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up and I accepted the job. I was handed an initial budget of 26 million for salaries and 11 million for transfers, which I quickly shifted more towards the transfer direction. Despite having been recently relegated I was able to turn just about all of my transfer listed players into significant profits. In total I made 14 million dollars for my club in my dealings (by selling high on players such as Jonas Hector & Pawel Olkowoski) , and still managed to hold onto key players such as Timo Horn (beast), Kevin Vogt, & Yannick Gerhardt.

Because of my dealings I was able to raise my transfer budget up to 19 million (while also boosting my payroll budget), and then went on a transfer-signing spree that included players such as: Mathew Price (200k a year through 2017 on a free!!!), Yordy Renya, Jon Williams (free), Marcel Franke (free), Mitchell Dijks (expensive but worth it as he is like the Dutch Fabio), Jack Bryne (free, though this happened later in the year), Sven Schultze (high- high potential Right Back Regen age 16, free), Said Ahmed Said (free), Jamal Dongen (free), Peter Long (high potential Irish Regen, free), and ect.

Many of the players I signed were designated "future" players who could have as long as 5 years to develop with my youth programs, however guys like Dijks, Franke, Price (what a beast!), Yordy, and Franke all had first team plans.

I am now 19 games into my first season in division two with Koln and have won 16 games and tied 3. I am guilty of using a rotation of tactics featuring Archbrands back-to-basic 4-4-2, Mr.H's locksmith tweak, and Danilo. I am in the Semi-finals of the German Cup, largely because of my lucky draws. I got a 3rd D scrub round 1, a Secondivision scrub round 2, and pulled 96 Hannover- who is last in the German First Division in round 3. I won all games convincingly. Additionally, Bayern Munich was knocked out by a FAR FAR over-achieving FC Nuremberg team in the first round (this comes despite Bayern being 1st in the German first Div). My next game will be over a promoted 1860 Munich side that sits 7th in the German first division after it managed to grab Thomas Muller off of Bayern Munich (I imagine that the transfer took all of it's budget, but Muller has been frigen spectacular for them, even winning the World Player of the Year award for 2014). I somehow don't expect to move forward.

That stated this season has been an enormous success. Mathew Price continues to impress with 11 goals and 4 assists through the first 19 games, so far he has developed into an enormous player, and I am currently in talks about offering him another contract, this time one that will cost me 2.5 million a year over 3 years. Given his growth (which has been spectacular) which has seen him go from a player valued at 45k in the Irish leagues, to an 18 year old beast worth 30 million at the current time (he is also now called a Wonderkid), I can only estimate that his PA has to be above 180.

Michael Dijks, Jon Williams, and Yordy Renya have been huge as well. If I were to sell each one at their current "player-values" now I would make a profit of 15 million over what I spent for them collectively. Luckily, I have each one secured through 2016, so they should get even greater value boosts once they hit the first Division!

View attachment 351352

Well, I saw this guy clean up the Serie A awards for 2022, and I thought "you know what? I want him."

Bidded initially at 45m, ended up going as high as a massive 188m pounds, Udinese kept saying no.

Checked back a week and a half later? Turns out he handed in a transfer request and is now going to be let go to me for a huge.... 26.5m.

Jokes on you, Udinese.

View attachment 349531

He joined I think in 2015-2016 season, too.

Injuries are starting to get to him, and can no longer keep up a starting place as I only play with one upfront.

Hello every body this is my success so far i am now in 2038 by my longest save every my manager is now aged 55 i have used one tactic from the very start of this save.

This save is over three months old when i started i just wanted to get the english hero well this has been an unexpected journey of my football manager career i dont do stories no more but i wish i made this into one.

First of where it all begain Ebbsflet 201 to 2034

View attachment 349023View attachment 349022

Holland 2034/2036
View attachment 349020

Real Madrid 2036/2038
View attachment 349019

Now am at benfica​

After so long, after enduring so much pain, after every Andy Carroll miss, after every dismissed board request, after all the hardship, after all those 5-0 humiliations every other game, after all those cup final losses, after unlearning all those ridiculous PPM's, I managed to finally win something after almost giving up hope countless of times. Possibly one of my best accomplishments, never got so far before. I guess you just have to be a optimist essentially or the game will break you. Get it right and it will reward you
I used to suck at FM, rage quitting and reloading the save.
The Champions League is next on my list, then I can leave happily and tell people ' I made West Ham great'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvdnYrvR8q0&list=UUoCOfRYGS3NQqMcbUaYgZaQ

View attachment 348022