View attachment 459551
Won Prem 1st season with Wolves. Although I think it's a bit stupid that it can be won 1st season back in the league, seeing as we didn't even win the Championship.

First season in the game and i just won the French League with Montpellier with one game still to play...(media prediction was 9th place).
No editing, no cheating.

But still, i can't enjoy my success because of the crappy ME.
I win the games but i don't enjoy watching the highlights.

View attachment 459415

1st season as Spurs, finished 3rd while winning euro and fa cup!:)
playing 4231

first season promotion to league 1, second season finished 14th but some how got to the FA cup final, had a fantastic run meeting norwich in the last 8, won 5-4 in extra time, then beat chelsea in last 4 2-1 extra time and lost the final to tottenham 2-1 but got europa league for portsmouth possibly my biggest success was jumping around like a loon when I got to the final, cash stricken portsmouth now have ?2.5million from FA CUP and what ever I get for europa league, praying i some how make it through qualifers and into group stages

View attachment 458796

I am almost finished my first Season with Chelsea. I am top of the League, Final of the FA Cup and Semi-Final of the Champions League to come. That is in no small part to John Terry who has scored 18 goals in all competitions! The new tactics system is amazing!View attachment 458377

View attachment 456557View attachment 456556View attachment 456555

Probably some of my best work on FM got promoted first season only making 2 loans and signing ross Jenkins whilst selling a lot. totally had to reshape the squad for first season in the prem as you can see and then we win the league cup in the 121st minute against man city. they had a decent side out. so euro cup beckons next season but I keep getting linked with the Liverpool job. So I can rebuild the squad again with a hectic schedule or rebuild Liverpool if hiddink gets sacked or if another top job comes up decisions decisions

Four Champions league titles in a row with Tottenham and two Premier league's

I started my career as the new Middlesbrough boss in the championship. My first season started off very well even reaching the top and staying there for a few weeks...then my star striker was injured for 3 months, I began losing a lot of games but had a 9 point gap between me and 4th place after dropping down to 3rd, this gap was what saved me in the end, my star striker returned from injury in time to win a few of the last games to claim 4th place and obtain a play off place with just 2 games to go...I hammered the team I played in the play off semis, and really struggled in the final, taking an early lead but failing to defend the lead, the game went to extra time. The game looked destined for penalties which I had lost on twice earlier in the season, my star man came up trumps for me in the 118th main to grab the win to promotion!!!!!

A season of real highs and lows but ultimately the high I was hoping for!

I am now languishing in the bottom half of the prem 6 points from relegation, half way into the season.

My first real save in this FM (I hope) it's with Dortmund. I'm at the beginning of November top of the League 5 points ahead of Bayern (which I'm playing next, at their home) with 11 games played and 11 victories. Quite amazing so far.
In the Cup we lost to Hannover in the last minutes at home. Unlucky!
Finally, at CL we have a tough group. Celtic, Barcelona and CSKA. The first game was at Celtic and we lost 1-0 in a set-piece (so infuriating). Then we received and beat CSKA 2-1. Next was the trip to Bar?a and the home game (see screenshots). Now, we are top of the group alongside Bar?a with 7 points. The next game is with Celtic at Westfalen. Hope to achieve the qualification there.

All in all, the game is quite amazing for me. Love the new system, the interaction and the game in general. When this is fully patched, I'm predicting this will be the best game in the series (and FM13 was very very nice).

View attachment 455031View attachment 455029View attachment 455027View attachment 455026

I'm using a counter approach with high press (work in progress) and the results are very good (as you can see lol).

Most stressful match of my FM 14 career by a considerable distance. Celebrated the winner a bit too much. Chelsea away in the next round, might see me back in this thread in a couple of hours..
View attachment 455003

I started my career as the new Middlesbrough gaffer in the Sky Bet League. Won the league with 3 games to go. It's the premier league now in 2nd season and I am living a blessed life. First, the good news, I was 4th 6 games into the season with pretty good wins against Southampton and Swansea. Then the schedule quickly went south with this

Manchester United (home)
Tottenham (home)
Liverpool (away)
Chelsea (away)

Lost 2-1 to Man United after a very spirited match. Was pegged back most of the time, as my team is pretty well... ****. Against Tottenham, I went 2-0 down within 15 minutes and ceding 60% possession. Not going good. Then my defender Strandberg scored from a fluke goal with a free kick. My main striker was like having a bad day, a rating of 5.9 and exhausted at 75 minutes. My usual backup striker Defoe was cup tied (he was loaned), sSo I introduced a barely 17 year old academy player, and he scored in the 87th minute. Talk about the impact!

Then vs liverpool away, I was utterly overwhelmed. First 15 minutes, and Liverpool had 6 chances. They ended up having 27 chances with 7 CCC. I had 3 chance with 1 CCC. I won 1-0. My keeper (Jason Steele) made some insane Ochoa-like saves. I think my luck will run out tonight when I go back to play Chelsea...