Won 5 trophies with benfica in the 1st season which include the portugese league,portugese cup,the league cup,supercup and the champions league.Beat bayern 5-2 in UCL final unbelievable.Undoubtly my best in fm.

Second season with Liverpool = best result?

61152defac.png

Winning The Rock Cup With Gibraltar Scorpions Despite Having 5 First Team Players Suspended

With Man Utd (and my first ever save) I've won literally everything in the past 6 years (bar the odd community shield and 1 FA cup). That's around 40 trophies. 1 season was unbeaten. 80 odd matches without defeat and I'm currently on a 51 game winning run. Depay scored 81 goals (60 in league) and my highest tally is 178 in a single season.

Away to quit as Man Utd boss in my 10th year and take up a new challenge internationally as throughout all my CM and FM life I've never bothered to try and win the world cup!

My only time to brag. With Spurs , i have consecutively won the league 3 times and the champions league 2 times.

First Season

View attachment 850545

Second Season

View attachment 850548
View attachment 850551

Third Season

View attachment 850556
View attachment 850558

Now i have taken over Real Oviedo for a new challenge , im a fellow share holder of the club too in real life haha. Promotion first time from the Segunda b.

View attachment 850563
View attachment 850569

Nice results with the spurs :) btw what kind of skin do you use? :)

Has anyone had a better season than this? I know it's Barca but still very proud! playing with 4 regens and 2 youth products in real life. It's just starting to get boring so I'm going to slowly take Messi & Suarez out and integrate more regens!

a couple of my recent records i would like to share are 52 league games unbeaten with man utd on fm 14 and yesturday on fm 15 baloteli scored 7 goals for liverpool in one game against west brom.

With Man Utd (and my first ever save) I've won literally everything in the past 6 years (bar the odd community shield and 1 FA cup). That's around 40 trophies. 1 season was unbeaten. 80 odd matches without defeat and I'm currently on a 51 game winning run. Depay scored 81 goals (60 in league) and my highest tally is 178 in a single season.

Away to quit as Man Utd boss in my 10th year and take up a new challenge internationally as throughout all my CM and FM life I've never bothered to try and win the world cup!

thats beats any of my utd records but i did win the world cup, must have been 2 years ago now. beat germany in the final with a fantastic curled shot from rooney.

In my first and only save in FM15, I started my career at Southend in the Sky bet League 2.
With limited funds, I had to look at free transfers and older (but wiser) unwanted players. People like Dani Cifuentes, Rachid Bouaouzan and Ivan Klasnic (all free).

I also brought in some great loan players who did very well for us, including Liam Kelly, Moussa Dembele, Ryan Tunniclif and Periera. While at the same time dumping any dead weights and loaning out younger players (I made £850k).

We won the league by a clear 21 points

The season so far is going to plan in League 1 and I'm currently top of the table after 8 games with 8 wins.
My team just cant stop scoring and our GD is currently 21.
I'm very heavy on fitness and playing guys that can run all day, so we seem to get most of our goals late in the day (it's always 2 or three goals after the 75th minute for me).

I'll stick to my policy of bringing in players that can put in a serious shift for the full 90 mins and see where it takes me.

I'll be totally honest and say that this appears to be the easiest FM to date (and I've played them all).

I always enjoyed this thread, have not seen it yet so I have made one!

Use this topic to post any successes you have in the game. Screenshots welcome :)

Winning The Rock Cup With Gibraltar Scorpions Despite Having 5 First Team Players Suspended
o.png

Hi gents,
I’m now on my 3rd season on this amazing game, I’m wondering.
I’ve started the season in Portugal with SL BENFICA, the team of my heart, soul, and blood, I stayed 2 seasons and I won everything:
1st SEASON:
• PORTUGUESE SUPERCUP
• PORTUGUESE LEAGUE
• PORTUGUESE CUP
• LEAGUE CUP
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
2ND SEASON:
• PORTUGUESE SUPERCUP
• PORTUGUESE LEAGUE
• PORTUGUESE CUP
• UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
At the end of 2nd ‘GLORIOUS’ season I received a contract offer from FC BAYERN, then I bought STERLING, JOSE MARQUES (wonderful player, 17years old), HARRY KANE.
Using a Barca style tactic, with ball possession, and full attacking, I’ve won:
• BUDESLIGA + CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
So far I’ve achieved:
3 UEFACAMPIONS LEAGEUE + 3 DOMESTIC LEAGUES + 2 DOMESTICS CUPS
I will post my formation shortly.
Regards