Post Your Successes

t7fsk2.png

Samba Show

Four goals from Samba as an defender.

11 goals in 12 matches. All from freekicks and corners

Last edited:
This is an amazing goal Javi Garcia scored for me, not a "success" but I was very proud.

YouTube- javi.wmv

sorry for the green writing and meh quality in the video, I amtrying to find a way of recording some goals better.

Somehow winning the champions leauge second season as Udinese....had lucky draw in getting partizan in knockout stages, then barca in 1/4 finals, thought all was lost, but then managed 2-2 away, then 0-0 at home, thus winning on away goals...exacly the same agaist real in semis, then agaist chelsea,1-0 down from the 10th min, then sanchez scored in the 90+6th minute, streching into extra time where terry conceeded a penalty, then i won...totally insane..and the funds i got from that allowed me to buy Dzeko in the summer...

Not really a success but a comeback I was very proud with. :)

I won the Double in my first Season with Liverpool. FA Cup and Premiership

EDIT: Attachments screen wont upload my screenshots or is taking a long time.

Last edited:
How on earth did you manage that?? Is it in the playable leagues or do you need to download them?

In 1st season with exeter city i finished 14 in league one after being predicted bottom.
2nd season i finished 6th and won the play offs and was predicted 22nd that season.
now in my 3rd season and playing in the championship and currently mid table and predicted bottom again! My aim is to get them into premiership in next 2/3 seasons:D

Going through a whole league season UNBEATEN. The first ever time I have achieved this on any Football Manager. Even though it was with Bayern it was still a great feat for me nonetheless. :)

View attachment 37281

Going through a whole league season UNBEATEN. The first ever time I have achieved this on any Football Manager. Even though it was with Bayern it was still a great feat for me nonetheless. :)

View attachment 37281

I did that in the 3rd season with Arsenal but then lost in second to last game.

Winning the Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup on my first season with Arsenal.

Needless to say I was surprised, but I'm not complaining. xD

Finishing 4th in my first season in the EPL with Reading was quite stunning to me. I never expected we would do it, not even when it looked likely.