Post Your Successes

I bought this game for only one reason: To get Red Star Belgrade, the team I grew up with back in what was Yugoslavia, to the European throne where they were only once before, 1991 before the war kicked the **** out of any chances that this will happen any time again.

I played now for a month almost constantly, a game I never touched before in any of the other versions. It could have been my first sport manager game ever, I might have played something back in C64 times...

And now I am very glad to delete it again after - well, after we kicked Arsenal's **** in a not pretty final but quite effective match. I know that many of you made much more magical things happen in this game, but nevertheless, this was never an easy task, mostly due to the fact that no matter how well I did in the previous competitions, most of the better players laughed at my pitiful advances to sign them (oh, the continental reputation issue, please fix this you up there...). So I needed to share this success with someone (I dont think I have one single friend playing games) just for the possible tap on the shoulder and a "you did well, mate."

Anyway: This is my first and probably last post so I also wanted to say Thank You! to the great community. Many advices from here, especially concerning the tactics, made the hard way to the top a bit easier. You guys are awesome. If you have any questions - shoot.

Not much more to add except - good luck to you all!

oI6jY.png

And this is how they handled the news back home :$ I really like the "magician" part:

Eu5dD.png

And for those interested in the further statistics:

IB7KP.png

in my Benfica 2nd season just won 5-1 to Bayern Munich after being loosing 1-0, with Diabaté scoring 4 goals. this was for champions league group B, wich i'm leading :)

View attachment 100450

First season with sporting CP.

No corner trick used..

First ever Save Chelmsford city Finish 4th in the Championship by 2015-2016 season David Clarkson finishes with 32 goals in 47 games 12 assists

5th Save Bristol City Qualify For Europa League 2013-2014 season Almiron Finishes with 22 goals and 19 assists Happy Days :)

I sold Nikola Kalionic to Genoa for about 12 million, 2 years later I buy him back for an exchange for a young highly rated right winger (regen, player worth around 8 million) and 4 million cash.

When the deal is done I got the 4 million cash back because I had a 15% next sale clause on the contract, hahaha WIN :D

2nd season with West Ham finished 3rd. Loic Remy pretty much carrying my team. CL group is Inter, Zenit and Rosenberg. I'm looking forward to this season. Man City are pretty much indestructible on the game now haha Also signed Gago for 5 Mil and Huntelaar for 13 Mil

Just won the League Cup with Rushden and Diamonds in 2021 - also survived relegation from the Premier League. I did start a story on it, got a little carried away with playing it...

A few days ago i went on a 15match premiership winning streak with Arsenal (first season)

Three stupendous seasons have brought my reputation to World Class level:

2009-10: Bradford - won the League 2 (expectation was to win promotion) - National Reputation
2010-11: Portsmouth - finished 11th in the league (expectation was to avoid relegation) - - National Reputation
2011-12: Portsmouth - won the League Cup and EPL double (expectation was to finish in the top half) - World Class Reputation

Wow, I have skipped the Continental reputation altogether. I can't believe this. a dozen matches ago I was ******** about how my tactics don't work!

Love Vagner Love - great poacher for those who can only spend around $10M :)

This has got to be the best game I have ever competed in.

I just won the league with manchester city(H). Started my football manager save not managing any club! My first club i signed for was chester, played a few games at the end of 09/10 season. Stoke got relegated to Champsion and offered me a contract, signed with them half way through 10/11 season i was top of the table and in semi final of league and FA cup, man city offered me a contract. How could i resist! Now been with them season and half winning the league so far!:)

just signed some good players for Rotherham :

Junior Aggogo free 6 goals in 5 games (Free)

Jean Cristophe former Southend Player(Free)

Lee Sawyer former Chelsea however after one game after my teamtalk he wanted to leave but i won't let him.(Free)

Hemdani Former Rangers player (Free)
then on loan i have:
Daniel Pacheo
Jordan Spence
Jonathan Obika
now trying to tie up a deal for Nathan Tyson he agreed terms with me but i didn't have the funds now trying to get him on season long loan
how im getting these quality players in first season i don't know as my experience is sunday footballer lmao but im not going to complain

For the first time I managed a clean sweep as Manchester United... You know...

Community Shield, Euro Super Cup, Club World Championship, League Cup, Prem, FA Cup and European Cup.

My twelth succesive Premier League win and my third consecutive European cup. I think I might resign and join Yeovil.

Took Stranraer from third division to the SPL!
Got hammered the first time we got there mind :p

Just won the League Cup with Rushden and Diamonds in 2021 - also survived relegation from the Premier League. I did start a story on it, got a little carried away with playing it...

I've had success with them as well but didn't win any cups. Story here.

i hae been very happy with my progress in my leeds game, i am just about to go into my fifth season and have enjoyed top half finishes in the premier league for two season.

i kw i had to start improving my team and that is what ive done! due to my lacking of spending before my club have built up a high amount of cash and awarded me with 30mil budget in which i used to sign Romelu Lukaka for 15mil, i also continued my bargain buy and got Van Der Vaart and Borriello on free transfers, im tempted to go for one more signing and get Sandro but im not sure if this may be one signing too many for my first team... hmmm

Wish me luck in my new season, i am going for European qualification =]