Post Your Successes

Just won the treble of ECC, EPL and FA Cup with ManU using Dan's Attacking Dynamo tactics, with the underdog Macheda scoring 5 goals combined in the ECC and FA Cup finals!

His value has risen from $10M at the start of the season to $33M at the end of it. Wonderful!

not a major success ,but i beat Real Madrid 1-0 as Manchester United this morning thanks to a Christiano Ronaldo own goal, nothing special but was rather entertaining

Last edited:
took Accrington Stanley to the Premiership...

took Lyon to 9 consecutive League titles, and 7 CL victories. Then went on to manage Arsenal, and won every conpetition for 5 seasons running. Got a bit bored obviously and retired, as the greatest manager who ever lived, by a long way :)...

Now in my first season with Udinese, and topping the table.

Just completed 50 season's in charge of tottenham here's a look at my success

Just completed 50 season's in charge of tottenham here's a look at my success

Lol, you're a billionaire! :p

BTW, what does your addictedness rating say? And what's your save file size? ;)

Thanks for the upload - I will see what you've been up to :p

Just got Southport FC from Blue Square North to League 1. Hopefully we'll push on into the Premier League in about 3 or 4 years

just won the premiership
Silviu lung jr
rafael otamendi sakho fabio
miguel veloso younasse sankhare
eden hazard
...beckford villalva lukaku

Rotating players:
GK: Henk timmer
DEF: danilo and illasu shilla
MID: maurice edu, junior stanislas and diego buonanotte
ATT: snodgrass and oscar cardozo

tevez got top goalscorer 22 and beckford and villalva both on 21
villalva young player of year
beckford player of year
snograss and villalva was in team of season

just added a new manager signed for bradford in L2 they recently got rlegated low budget so i held a pre-season leauge raking in 1 mil and im just browsing to find some talent mostly africans
Any player reccomendatoins??

my problem is with leeds i only have 5 home grown players who should i buy to make up i dont mind leaving (+2 spaces) for a squad of 23 instead of 25

Thsi happens a couple of weeks ago but I just started here so what the heck. It was the 2010 World Cup 7 I was playing with Ivory Coast, I finished top in my group(which had Spain!) & took them to the 3rd place play-offs. Fough Italy to 3-3, went into over time only to loss 8-9 on penalty kicks. probly not that big but for me it was Awesome.

Hello everyone, just completed a season with Tottenham Hotspur. It was quite a successful season as we finished 5th in the league 1 point off the 4th spot, semi final of Carling Cup and Quater Final of FA Cup. Because of limited funds, i could not buy lots of players and had to stick with the players i had. However, i still brought in Adam Johnson and loan in David Beckham. And now i am going into the 2nd season, hope it will be a good and successful spell. So what do you think?

- I got 3rd for Manager of the Year
- 2 times Manager of the Month

wol_error.gif
Table.jpg
wol_error.gif
Moty.jpg
wol_error.gif
motm.jpg
wol_error.gif
cats.jpg

Just finished my first season with Atletico Madrid and Aguero and Forlan have been immense with them both ending up with 40 goals each

Decided to whip up a Hércules save, which I was weirdly in a Friendly Cup with AC Milan, Antwerp and Marítimo. I had to face AC and we were leading for most of the match, which was weird considering our team and theirs. We beat them on penalties and won the friendly cup ^^)