Post Your Successes

Nice stuff Max. They look like a good challenge.

6 games to go in the 2017 season and I've taken my beloved Shrewsbury to 5th in the Prem!! European football next season hopefully.

God if only this was real!! ;)

Winning the Champions League in my second season with Wolfsburg, smashing Real Madrid 4-1 at home en route ;)

Taking fleetwood town into league one from blue square north getting promoted each season, now sitting 4th after 10 games.

My striker scoring 3 consecutive hattricks! Never had it happen before

That's very good, the only time it has happened to me is in an edited database when my players are overpowered for the league they are in.

A good achievement assuming the player isn't edited ;)

That's very good, the only time it has happened to me is in an edited database when my players are overpowered for the league they are in.

A good achievement assuming the player isn't edited ;)

No, bought him from Ajax in my Fergie story for a cool £20m. Here's a screenie..

I started at AFC WImbledon and managed to get sacked after 33 games lying in 12th :/ not much of asuccess :l but somehow i managed to get the bradford job as they were bottom i managed to survive relegation winning 7 of the last 11 games then i strengthened with loans such as barazite bratley Gradel and Smallingand managed to win the league after 40 games finishing with 99 points Gradel top scorer in league with 27

Now sitting pretty at top of league with Gradel signedprmanently also bought Huntington,Grella,DJ Campbell,Sol Campbell Barazite and ramsey on loan aswell as n'gog (released) and Gibbs 500k after 25 games 55 points should win the leagye!

Winning the league by 25 points in my Alex Ferguson story as part of a treble winning year!

Last edited:
Not exactly my success but....England just won the 2010 World Cup. On penalties no less. Manuel Almunia was the hero saving the 7th penalty to be taken by Portugal. Michael Carrick the Goalscorer was awarded man of the match.

The EPL was very tight right to the end. I was Chelsea and with 3 games to go I was 4 points behind the leaders Utd. My last 3 matches were: Arsenal, Man City and Portsmouth. I beat Arsenal 1-0, drew 0-0 with City and beat Portsmouth 2-0. Uniteds last matches were: Liverpool, Fulham and Arsenal. They beat Liverpool 2-0, drew 1-1 with Fulham and then drew 2-2 with Arsenal! Which then led me on to winning the title by 2 points! I also got applied for the England job, no idea what happened to Capello.

Last edited:
Buying a second string and unhappy striker off of a rival team, having him then score a hat-trick against his old team and kissing the badge on his shirt....made me feel all warm and fuzzy

EPLTable3rdSeason.jpg

The EPL table after 17 games of my 3rd season...2nd in the first season in Championship. was 11th in my 2nd season...

Star Player is Jo, bought him for 3.2M pound....9 goals and 10 assists in 17 games.