Playing as Lincon city down to 9 men after 25 mins vs Aston Villa in pre season friendly expecting a hammering yet managed to contain them only lost 1-0 awesome result.

Last edited:
playing as luton town in blue square premier got 6 straight wins top of the table looking good so far

I'm so enjoying the demo ^^)

Playing as Liverpool and looking good so far. Only lost 1 this season to Man City :)@). I think I played 9 league games so far and 3 UEFA cup games. Torres is absolutely AMAZING. Not only that he score lots of goals, he also made many assist (5 in EPL) and got an average rating above 8 :D. Agger is also amazing. ^^) And Meireles scored a hatrick. (H)

Though I wont play the demo anymore after crash dump just happen a few minutes ago when I'm writing this post..already won against Fulham 3-0 and leading 2-0 against FC Timisora(spelling?) before the crash dump happen so I have to replay this 2 games...STUPID CRASH DUMPS!! It also mess up my download and reducing my local disk C space. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
As West Brom I drew 0-0 with my reserves.

I stuck with the same tactics and defeated Linfield 8-0.

Also I defeated Cesena 3-1 and Milan 2-1 in the pick of my pre-season results.

On the demo :(

Just finished my first season with tottenham , came 2 in the league behind chelsea and got to the QF of the champions league losing to arsenal on away goals

Started first game as Elche got promoted in first season on penalties in play off final (predicted 8th).
2nd season predicted 20th after 17 games 7th and knocked Barcelona out of the cup 2-1 with 10 men after 9 mins.View attachment 112192
and the game before I beat Sevilla 8-2 got 4 penalties scored 3.View attachment 112193

How about this for a dominant result and performance!! Couldn't believe it myself lol, spoiled only by a last minute goal.. Still great win though.

View attachment 112216

Now that is what i call a spanking even though the opposition are not exactly world class :p

Just started my first season on FM2011 with Arsenal.
Really impressed with the layout improvements and enjoying my first season immensely.
My team so far:

GK Lukasz Fabianski
RB Bacary Sagna
CB Thomas Vermaelen
CB Laurent Koscielny
LB Gael Clichy
CM Cesc Fabregas
CM Alex Song
AMC Sejad Selihovic
AML Andrey Arshavin
AMR Theo Walcott
ST Humberto Suazo

I have played 10 league matches, won 8, drawn 2 and only conceded 4 goals and Walcott in particular is tearing teams to shreds. He scored 4 goals against Manchester United in the league cup after they were reduced to ten men and has since scored a hat trick against Partizan in the Champions League, all from the right wing position.

wow great result how do you do a screenshot

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

theres my best results evan tho they batterd me lol

wow great result how do you do a screenshot

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

theres my best results evan tho they batterd me lol

For me i just use the printscreen key on my keyboard and paste it onto paint, and uploaded the file onto the forums.

Currently playing as Walsall in my 2nd season. Here's the league table..
lge.jpg

Here's my transfers..
Transfers.jpg

Here's my results!
results.jpg

Luis Suarez - Beast of a poacher :wub: He is indescribable how good he is for my Ajax team!

View attachment 112375

20 goals in 11 games, missing 2 penalties along the way :O