In FM 10 I won the league in my 5th season with Mallorca (the 2013-2014 season).

Retrained Ramires to right back. And now the coaches reckon thats his best position

I'm in the premier league since the second season, was 10th in the second season and 6 in 3, now I'm in 4th season and my team is playing very well

Playing with Serbian Super League Red Star.
1st season:
1) League Champions
2) Cup Champions
3) UEFA Europa League Champions - final vs. OM, won 3:2 in e.t! On my way, I passed Juventus 4:4 on a.g. and Spurs.
Check Red Star's players and budgets and you'll see how proud I must be! :)
Signings:
-Karamyan, Artiom
-Djuricic, Filip- loan
-Cosic, Uros- loan
-Bony- loan
-Granier, Clement- loan
-Luccin, Peter
-Vinicius
-Dzodic, Nenad
-Milicevic, Ivan
Second season now, near the 2nd transfer window, expecting to sign Daniel Carvalho and Brazilian GK Tony.

got the last spot for uefa champions league in La Liga in the last Match day!

Won the league and Europa league, first season with Liverpool. Signed Elia, Sebastian Corchia and Moussa Sissoko, along with Lars Bender and Diego Buonanotte on loan for the season. Tomas Necid, Alassane Tambe and Sani Emmanuel joined in January. Will post screenshots shortly.

Second season, signed Bender and Buonanotte on permanent deals. Marko Livaja, Pichu Atienza and Gianni Zuiverloon came on frees. Alexis Sanchez, Gareth Bale signed for big sums and Marco Verratti, Christian Derflinger and Stefano Derwijl came for the future. Had a slow start though, so far.

Won BSS - 1st with 94 points + Fa trophy
Won BSP-1st with 100 points + fa trophy
4th in League 2 11 games gone

ALL WITH WOKING

I know in the current climate this isn't an achievement however on the game it is!

Liverpool 0-3 Birmingham City :D

Went 2-0 up with a Carragher OG and a Jerome special in the first 15 minutes...

"Steve Gerrard Gerrard thought he was too hard too hard", and got sent off the stupid mug! :$

Keith "what's a tackle" Fahey with a great contribution from the subs bench BOOM!

i know we have a good record against the red scouse but this is a ridiculously good result!

although only second game of the season, long way to go, 2 wins out of 2 im pleased :)

2nd Season with Tottenham,

Managed to finish 2nd In EPL last season ( First was Chelsea )
Reached Finals of Champions League ( Got knocked out by WerderBremen, yes weird finals )
Won English League/FA Cup - Both by containing opponents and restricting them, winning 2-0.

Biggest Achievement: Messi was transfer listed and I Bought him with Cash+Installment at 59Million USD. with a contract of 375k/week (low ain't it?, his previous contract with Barca was 475k, nevertheless i still have to offload players to adjust my wage budget)

so now I'm just waiting for Messi to bestow my team with grace.

OT: I completed the first 2 seasons with the full Tottenham team, only buying Klaas-jan Huntelaar, Jack Rodwell and Ruud-Van Nistelrooy.
So, I haven't really depended on the "transfer bug" to achieve this.
BUT, WHO WOULD CARE ABOUT A BUG IF YOU CAN GET MESSI!

Lost 4-1 in the first leg of the JPT Final and turned it around to beat them 4-0 at home!

Now 2nd in League 1 after getting promoted from League 2 first season!

Could it be back to back promotions to the Championship?!

Won the league cup and got 4th place with Fulham first season:D

Well done m8, but were you holidaying or just never check ur inbox? :p

Won BSS - 1st with 94 points + Fa trophy
Won BSP-1st with 100 points + fa trophy
4th in League 2 11 games gone

ALL WITH WOKING

The FA Trophy in first season is impressive, bit of a steal ahead of the BSP clubs! I like the fact this isn't a screenshot of one game :D. (especially a friendly)

arnt woking one of the best teams in BSS though? ;) bit like saying i won Prem and FA cup... ALL WITH ARSENAL!

gl in league 2, budgets start to get a bit more sticky.

What have your tactics and types of players and transfer policy been like, and have you got attribute masking on?

Last edited: