After ending 5th first season and ofc winning FA cup (explaining the Community Shield ;P)

As Liverpool, managed to snag Hamsik and Turan after first season (came 2nd, won League cup). Won Premier League, League Cup an Champions League in 2nd season. Signed Alexis Sanchez and Lukaku. Won Super Cup, League Cup, FA Cup Premier League and Champions league in 3rd Season. Signed Wilshere, Aguero (76m structured deal and Bale in a £45m structured deal). Hired as Brazil boss, Won super cup, community Shield, World Club Cup and League Cup.....season still in progress. I have 21 achievements on steam but as I live in Morocco and havent had internet for the last 5 days, my other 12 achievements havent registered!! Gutted. I recently went on a 65 game unbeaten run....I have been playing the series since the first Champ Man and I never cheat. I have come runner up in World Club Cup and lost an FA cup final in this save, never mind coming second to Man Utd in my first season by a few points!!! So, 33 achievements. Admittedly as i have no job, i have been playing this solidly every day!!

Kyle

The possesion tactic is working great.

Barca vs Villreal
Possesion 75% Passing 90%

Man Utd vs Man City
Possesion 73% Passing 87%

Awesome.

Just won the Champions League with Tottenham Stuffing Manchester Utd 6v0

Won the Championship first season as Nottingham Forest, unfortunately got relegated back to the Championship after finishing 18th, 7 points away from Stoke :(

Continuing the game I started on the demo version ;)

unbeatenleaguetable.jpg

The invincibles back again :wub:

Now this isn't a particularly notable success, just long overdue. In that past few years of playing as Bristol City on all FM incarnations, I haven't had the pleasure of dueling our fiercest rivals Bristol Rovers. Sort of like real life. Never in the same league and never drawn against each other in any cups. Until the 3rd round of the FA Cup in my first season that is.

View attachment 112776

And the league's not going too bad either.

View attachment 112777

Won promotion from the Scottish 3rd division in my first season (we had an on-off season, weird team) by finishing 3rd. Then succeeded that by winning the 2nd division (first time Elgin have ever been there, and we surpassed it :p).

Getting to the League Cup Final and Scottish Cup Final with Aberdeen with a team filled with kids. Paton, Maguire, Jack, Fyvie, Grimmer and Pawlett - oldest 21. And golden oldies Hartley and Ousmane Dabo 34.
HOWEVER i got beat in both finals.
Then signing Gary O'Conner and James McFadden on free transfers from Birmingham and Luis Jimenez formely of Inter Milan.

ALSO i'm a Rangers fan and we "Dislike" the Dons.

First season in the Championship after promotion with Southampton, media prediction - 19th, board expectation - avoid relegation, current position - 1st.

Not bad for a comeback after a 3 nil spanking at the camp nou!

finish 2nd season, got 2nd..

will fight for the title in 3rd season, then i will play new game with York City, wish me luck.. 8-|

Just had the highest possession I've ever had in competitive game.

Barca vs Sociedad

79% possesion for barca

And I drew the match with 7 shots on target and 3 CCCs. They obviously had none.

Second game of the season with insane possession
Barca vs Getafe

80% possession Bwahaha

Last edited:
finished the first season at liverpool..only 3 transfers: coentrao; lukaku; iker muniain

won the league; FA cup; lost the curling cup final against west ham :(; in europa league was kicked out by juventus in quater finals..screens below
considering the players at liverpool right now..i am pretty happy with my performance so far :D

View attachment 113161 View attachment 113162

Crewe Alexandra

ok so here is my story so far...

started off with crewe in league 2 media predictions predicted 17th and my expectations were a top half finish. my transfer budget was low so i assigned my whole budget to wages.. this allowed me to sign good players who were out of contract or unattached. this season i signed.. laurent francis, ali fuseini, david mc namee and matt fry, also i got mitchel hanson and mark o brian on loan from my parent club derby county. by the time of the january transfer window i was second in the table and the board asked me to reconsider my expectations so i changed them to promotion and got a nice 600k transfer budget. i used that to sign alexander kacaniklik from fulham (stongly recommended) i finished the season in first place with 10 points to spare.

league one
with a dissapointing transfer budget on only 200k i decided to sell one of my hot prospects max clayton for 100k i then bought king gyan for 300k.. (tried to sign him in league two but he went to colchester instead) i then decided to buy mitchel hanson from derby 14k BARGAIN!!!! i then got fabio borini, robbie fowler and mark pollitt on free transfer all of which have been brilliant!!!! im now 25 games into the season sit in second place and just bet fulham 2-1 in the third round of the f.a cup.

PROBLEMS
if i get promoted this season im going to need more players but im really low on funds. club is fairly broke. anyone got any reccomendations? need a GK and a defensive midfielder and maybe a CB

anyone else playing with crewe?? or a lower devision side?

Holy incredible high scoring half batman!

This has to be highest scoring half in a competetive match.

So it was a cup game but Sporting are tenth in the league and I have only shipped in 3 goals in 17 games but 2 in a half.