One of the most interesting matches i have played and won so far was the second one... Inter vs. At. Madrid (super cup final).. Just watch it ! :D

Won Serie A with Palermo in first season, accepted job at RM half way through won CL but barca didn't loose a match all season other than me.

Won all 17 matches so far as arsenal (wish the real arsenal could play like this 'wish' but this is a completely different team got rid of the dead wood!) Top of the table with a 12 point lead and it's mid way through December looking good for the title! Biggest result - beating man utd 6-0 in the league at home! $ goals from Villa!

In the semis of the Carling Cup and I've won all my champs league group games, looking forward to 2011 and waiting for a response from Hazard ion a move in Jan!

My Man Utd beat barcelona 4 - 1 In Final ECC.. But i think its lucky since messi and its first gk (forgot its name) injured..

I started of my career workless and got a job at derby after a while, They were 23d and moral was teribly low. first match against leeds 3-0 loss but I got 2 transfer free players ( Van de Leegte and Matthijs ) and I got hull city away. They missed 2 penalty's and were constantly shooting at my goal but I won with 0-4 .

After starting my new season with Derby after keeping them up, In my first full season in charge I was expected mid table finish but wanted play-offs personally.

With a few dips in form through the season I managed 4th and enter the play-offs. Drawn against Blackburn I didn't expect a win but after a hard fought 0-0 away the return was an emphatic 4-1 win. Drawing Nottingham Forest who on 3 occasions I hadn't beaten I managed to win 2-1 gaining promotion in my first full season in charge.

Board and legend Peter Shilton were surprised with the feat, looking forward to my budget and new season.

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

How my season ended as explained above :D

Last edited:
Just finished my first season with Aston Villa, won the Euro Cup and finished second in the league. it was a very thight contest between us, arsenal, liverpool and tottenham to cualify to champions, but in the last game me managed to get 2nd position :D
premierdivisioninglesai.png

Last edited:
Now, i'm in 4th season with Hajduk ... this result was in 3rd. Before Arsenal was Celtic, and after was Roma which crashed me like a baby ... story will be writen when they fix FM Stories ...

FIRST LEG :
svrp1y.png

SECOND LEG :
2egegyg.png

Season 1 - Got lucky in the Blue Square Prem playoffs in my first season. Finished 5th but won the final for a surprising promotion to division 2.

Season 2 - Started off bad and was 3rd bottom after around 10 games. Turned results around though and just scraped a top 10 finish.

Season 3 - Again a poor start but soon the wins started to flow. Defence were playing great too and at one point we were on a 12 match unbeaten run and only conceded 3 goals in that run, including 7 clean sheets on the spin. Sneaked into 3rd with one game to go but drew our last matchm 4th also drew so we got the last automatic promotion place.

Season 4 - Currently in preseason, not looking forward to getting beat week in, week out!!

Arsenal Manager

First Season - 1st in the EPL, Carling Cup Winners, F.A Cup semi-finalists And Champions League Winners.

Second Season - Euro Cup Runners-Up :(, CWC Champions (Thats obvious), Currently first in the league 6 Pts clear of City miles ahead of the rest. Last 16 of CL after winning 6 out of 6 in groups. Out of league cup early on, Still in F.A. Cup.

Signed C.Ronaldo 31.5mil XD:wub:

My greatest moment is has to be my Wrexham teams 2-0 win at AFC Wimbledon. Wimbledon had sacked me a few weeks earlier for applying for the Wrexham job. I was surprised they hadn't sacked me sooner, the team was awful and we were in the bottom 5.

Wimbledon are now up in the play off spots, and we're mid table. It balances itself out.

Just won the Champions League in my 1st season with Spurs :D beating Madrid 3-0 in the final at Wembley.

Won the third European Champions league with Newcastle. Getting ready to start my seventh year with them. Took first in the league 3 of the past four years. Currently year that I finished 2015-2016 we broke most points in EPL with 92 points. Year before that (85 points) finished second due to half of my team being injured the whole year it seems. First two years in the EC didn't really play anyone, hardest team was Porto in Semi's, but last year the top two teams that were predicted to win it faced off (Barca 1, Newcastle 2) and we pulled out a victory with Mario Batotelli breaking his 15 hours of scoreless streak to score 2 goals as we won 2-1.

Basically have the same team as last year. Lost 5 players though who I released since their contract was up or they were bought (only 1 saw playing time as a reserve, rest were there if I had an injury). Picked up 32 year old Wesley Sneijder for 8 million and 28 year old Javier Hernandez for 8 million to bolster my team. Strangely though I am not predicted again to win league outright, still second in the EPL.

EDIT: Well so I don't have the odds to win EPL, but huge favorites to win the EC again? Oh well means I should take both again this year if my players stay healthy.

Last edited: