1st season with Liverpool won Prem, Europa League, FA and League Cup.
2nd Season so far sitting top of Prem after 14 games, Quarters of League Cup, Qualified for knockout phase of CL, won Charity Shield, Won European Super Cup.

Doing quite well then...

just started a season with FC Porto.

bought players:
- cristian benitez 1.5m
- bruno almeida.

i'm playing a classic 442

gk - helton
dd - fucile
dc's- rolando and otamendi
de - alvaro pereira
me- christian rodriguez
mc's- fredy guarin and joao moutinho
md - silvestre varela
st's - hulk and falcao

so far i just lost one game and unfortunately it was the supercup against benfica.

2nd Season so far sitting top of Prem after 14 games, Quarters of League Cup, Qualified for knockout phase of CL, won Charity Shield, Won European Super Cup.

Doing quite well then...

Screenshots? I thought my double was impressive :$

Beating Arsenal 6 times and 1 draw in 7 meet.

Liverpool 8-0 bolton

8 goals scored by fernando torres

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Doing quite well then...

Yes, same here though it was my second season with LFC....Won FA cup, premier League, Champions League and League Cup and also Euro Super Cup against Arsenal.

last season, i won Euro Cup thats all, not Premier league though.

Won FA cup against tottenham. Won League Cup against Stoke, won CL against Roma, and won Premier League against the 20 team =) and had 93 points, scored 97 goals, 29 goals against, so the GD is 68.

And Yes, i had to beat, Barcelona, Arsenal and AC milan. And Had a penalty shoot out against Roma in Final.

Last edited:
Someone help me please!!! why is my pictures purple??????
Something is wrong with your graphics card... Update your drivers.

Does the same thing happen if you use printscreen and paste it in into paint or what have you?

so far with oxford won the jonston paint trophy and got promotion came second on 90 points :)

about to go into 2012 with Newcastle. Finished 5th first season, missing out on champions league on last day. Won the Carling Cup though. Currently 4th.

Squad:

GK - ENYEAMA - FORSTER
DR - SIMPSON, R.TAYLOR, GOSLING
DL - JOSE ENRIQUE, MASILELA, DANIEL (regen)
DC - S. TAYLOR, COLOCCINI, SHAWCROSS, KADAR
ML - JOVETIC, ROUTLEDGE, VUCKIC
MR - JONAS, ZUCULINI
MC - GUTHRIE, NOLAN, TIOTE, REO-COKER
ST - LUKAKU, CARROLL, KADLEC, WICKHAM, RANGER, SIMOES (regen)

Just finished my sixth season and won the premier league with tottenham and the european championship with England

Getting Jô to Join my Fredrikstad team for free and wreak havoc in the Norwegian premier League

Can't be arsed with screenshots yet. But I'm in my 5th season with Leeds.

1st season - finished just outside playoffs

2nd season - finished 2nd (promotion)

3rd season - finished 15th in prem

4th season - finished 13th in prem and reached the fa cup final. lost 2-1 to a last minute van persie penaltie but qualified for euro cup.

5th season (in progress) - went into admin (large wages - finding it notoriously difficult to get rid of players), just beat man city 4-1 in the first leg away in the semi final of the euro cup. i face manchester united in the fa cup final but find myself 14th in the league - really patchy away form.

Sorry about the lazy punctuation, but I'm trying to finish this season.

Star players - Aissati, Diego (free transfer), Eto'o (free transfer) and Lee Chung-Yong

Something is wrong with your graphics card... Update your drivers.

Does the same thing happen if you use printscreen and paste it in into paint or what have you?

My computer is a gaming computer, i play games like dragon age origin and crysis 2, i dont know whats wrong with FM11 though lol

How do you update driver?

Kudos man, I just secured promotion on L1. Hooray for playing slow!

Sometimes I'm just lazy and go on holiday for one game. Happens against the smaller teams.

Add to that the fact that the game is so addictive that I end up playing for 8 hours a day...