So just finished my first season in the Premiership (after winning the Championship) and got a rather respectable finish with the last match of the season being pretty nice.

View attachment 114274 View attachment 114275

I also beat out Fergie to manager of the year, so it could be said that I did a Steve Coppell... And by that I mean I won the Championship and earned a top half finish in the Premier League while winning manager of the year, not how Coppell actually was at Bristol City.

Started unemployed with the worst rep thingy, got offered a job at Nuneaton Town in december, they where currenly second last, managed to lift them to 5th and won play offs for promotion, first season. Blue Square Premier waiting :D

Just finished my 2nd season with Liverpool

Premier League, Won
Fa Cup, Semi Finalist
League Cup, Won
Charity Shield, Won
Super Cup, Won
Champions League Won.

So in my first two seasons I have won 9 trophys includin back to back prems and league cups.

2nd Season with Leicester. Won the Championship first season. I finished 6th which I am delighted with. It could of been even better as I was 4th with 10 games to go but my team ran out of steam. I also show my fixtures to show just how bad I was at the end of the season.

View attachment 114512

View attachment 114513

Have just won Community Shield for 2nd time in a row.

Also, major signing, signed Kaka for Liverpool for £10m, His wages are astronomical though, took a while to negotiate whih i found actually quite fun.

Just finished my 2nd season with Liverpool

Premier League, Won
Fa Cup, Semi Finalist
League Cup, Won
Charity Shield, Won
Super Cup, Won
Champions League Won.

So in my first two seasons I have won 9 trophys includin back to back prems and league cups.

Well done :) But how much money did u get at start of 2nd season and also can you send screens of transfers both seasons and your squad please? :D

Well done :) But how much money did u get at start of 2nd season and also can you send screens of transfers both seasons and your squad please? :D

Second season got aroind £30m, third season £35m. Sold a few players like.

Celtic 3rd Season

GK: Delac, Guillerme (WP)
ST: Vadlec, Livaja, Wickham
AMR/L: McCourt, Kiko, Samaras
MC: Pablo Henrique (Ganso), Juarez, Ledley, Witsel
DMC: Aygei, Wallace (regen)
DC: Loovens, Hooievd
DR: Dodo
DL: Romario, Aurier

Just beat Barcelona 1-9 with Atletico Madrid o_O One **** of a victory :)

i was quite please with my liverpool team on course to win every competition we enter, no tanks to me 8-| but at the moment trying to get training up to 5 stars all minimum is 4, ive had LOADS of staff changes :mad: but ive improved my backroom staff alot (6) (by firing loads) but if any one knows any good coaches to push the ones i aint got please reply

also if you want to know my staff just ask or message

Last edited:
so far having a surprisingly good time with leeds, won the championship in my first season after a slow start and now in my first season in the prem im 4th with 10 games to, will probably end up 5th or 6th probably. Only bought youngsters really...kadlec, konoplyanka, galeano, dodo etc

Samaras going back to his old club Aris and scoring two into them. I was chuffed :3

I don't even use samaras as ST, I used him as a AML. He's surprisingly decent because of the str he has.