Potential European Stars Shortlist

i have the large database with most leagues been used and i only have 77 players on the list is this right :S ?

Thx for upload it wasnt finding the shortlist in football manager/shortlist ect.... so i had 2 do it from download but nvm :L thx

I have put together a quick shortlist of young European players on FM 10 that should have bright futures. There are about 500 players on it at the moment (depending on your database size etc...)

Obviously I will have missed out lots of players who deserve to be on it. So any major omissions please let me know and they will get added for the next version.

Installation Instructions
Having problems downloading the program SLF file any ideas??

Cheers for this, must be good, 216 people like it :O

I have put together a quick shortlist of young European players on FM 10 that should have bright futures. There are about 500 players on it at the moment (depending on your database size etc...)

Obviously I will have missed out lots of players who deserve to be on it. So any major omissions please let me know and they will get added for the next version.

Installation Instructions

How to change my profile picture??
I start to play and after I instal patc it's gone..
How should I bring it back??
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

why are most of these guide in slf (WordPerfect) format? Most people can't open them as most people don't use Word Perfect. Please can you rewrite this or save it as a .doc format then everyone can open it. read it and se it!!!

You may also see less posts about being able to open these files!!!!!!!!!

why are most of these guide in slf (WordPerfect) format? Most people can't open them as most people don't use Word Perfect. Please can you rewrite this or save it as a .doc format then everyone can open it. read it and se it!!!

You may also see less posts about being able to open these files!!!!!!!!!

It's not actually a WordPerfect file, but a shortlist file for FM. If you go to your shortlists page (F6) then manage/import shortlists and select this file, FM will add the shortlist to your game