Potential European Stars Shortlist

hi, i am on football manager handheld 10 and i am newcastle united i start off with 5.5 M can you give me some players i shud buy, thanks. :D

doesnt work, do everything you say, look at the folder in football manager, nothing shows up? EXPLAIN PLEASE??????????????????

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Wtf? :S

i play with large database, 25-6 leagues from 16-7 nations, and shows me obaout 100 players :S

I cant open the shortlist so could anybody tell me if Nicolas Otamendi is on it or will become a good player

I couldnt find many good players with good attributes. Many of them are 19-20 and their stats do not improve.

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

*aged 19-20
LOL

I have put together a quick shortlist of young European players on FM 10 that should have bright futures. There are about 500 players on it at the moment (depending on your database size etc...)

Obviously I will have missed out lots of players who deserve to be on it. So any major omissions please let me know and they will get added for the next version.

Installation Instructions

My database is large with 7 nations on and i could only find 76 players in it.

i created the shortlist fold as you said, but i still can't find it?
any help?

i've downloaded the faces, but now whenever i try to download another one i don't know what i should download it with keeps coming up with media player :s can anone help ?