Potential Perfection 4-2-3-1 'ull - FM 11.3

hey mate. nope i hardly ever tweak the individual players themselves, the tactic already has them tweaked. its just the team instructions, width, defensive line etc.

as for player attributes, let me see... these are the important roles.

GK - Command of area, communication, aerial ability reflex, handling, positioning.
Wingers - pace, acceleration, technique, crossing, passing, flair, dribbling
AMC/treq - passing, creativity, off the ball, decisions, technique.
CM/ball winning - marking, tackling, work rate, stamina, natural fitness,

thanks for that mate...tried it with my newcastle save, when i couldnt buy a win...my expectations were to avoid relegation...im currently 14th...won a couple, drawn a few, and lost only 2...not creating or scoring a ton of goals, but its certainly steadied the ship...im **** at tweaking so thats the difficult part for me...im usually a lazy manager, and normally use plug and play...my big prob this season are my so called big players, as they arent performing (barton, ireland(on loan), jonas, ryan taylor, ben arfa, enrique, ameobi et al) all the big wage earners...i havent got stacks of money, im not sure to offload em, in case they come good...sure i'll cut the wage bill dramatically, but am i gonna be able to buy good replacements?

of course, you'll get a good few million for selling those big players. just try to bring in the right players. you need pace & trickery on the wings. even if the players mental attributes arnt great, just make sure the player is fast, has flair and can do tricks.

I got a couple screens of results/stats for you.

Needless to say I'm quite impressed. Well done sir.

spurstable.jpg

spurstats.jpg

do you need to tweak this tactic to avoid that the enemy will slowly get used with this tactic?

This tactic has been rather fantastic for me so far as Norwich. The results speak for themselves really...

View attachment 193783

Every other game in FM11 I've created my own tactic, but I've never done this well before. The win over Everton was particularly nice (Mauro Milano missed a penalty for me too). I signed Miroslav Matusovic on a free for the left-sided inside forward role and he's perfect for it (two-footed and extremely creative)... two goals and eight assists in six games so far.

Really nice work with this it seems... although I still can't work out what makes it so much better than my efforts. :(