Potential Perfection 4-2-3-1 'ull - FM 11.3

This tactic has been so successful for my Doncaster side, although at times requires a lot of tweaking as if I use the same strategy every game I will not win.

Before this tactic, I had yet to win 2 games in a row but then we won 8 in a row, and we lost the play off final but have a good feeling about promotion this season.

Cheers dutchbrit ;)

i just got promoted to the first division in the first year never happend before :). so now i have a regalation team so i hope for the best :)

welcome :)

and yeah, i adjust the tactic slightly every game too, depending on the opposition. very boring if a tactic works every single game without adjusting slightly.

Gonna try it with Malaga with Riquelme as the trequartista. Looks excellent, should be very succesful.

usually if my team is winning by 2 goals, in the last 10 minutes i change to Contain, and use the "retain possession, pass to feet & play safer" shouts.

what if your chasing a goal ?

Get forward? exploit flanks?

if we need a goal, overload, get ball forward, etc sometimes works.

F***! BFT! Big F***ing Tactic! Just beat FC Bayern's first team with Debrecen 4-1. OMG. I'm ecstatic! Very much thanks!

:) congrats lordtom.

hope the tactic continues to work well for you.

dutchbrit, it don't seem to be working for my hull save :/ any tips? plus i cant find that LAM u have

It works better than every other tactic. I'm in the first knockout round in the UCL. My group was pretty tough: Bayern, Lyon and Rangers. Now got Manchester United...

Having loads of fun with this tactic in my new Man U save!

Had to buy Sneijder for that tequartista role :p

Tried this with Manchester City too. Leaded 7-1 against Chelsea in the 87th minute, Agüero was in CCC for his hat-trick, and then? Of course, this ****ing **** freezes. Destoryed half of my keyboard and my monitor. ****! Anyway, it works very good!

hey guys, thanks for all the cool comments.

id really appreciate it if you could post some screenshots of your best results, league table, stats etc. if you have the time.

big thanks flipstick, looks great so far, unbeaten :)

i would have been tempted to start hernandez as the poacher and have rooney try the trequartista. not sure how fluid rooney is in the AMC role though. i know in real life he's played there many times. still, sneijder isnt a bad option at all :D

I started a season using Spurs, the tactic is amazing at home, I'm getting some very good results, unbeaten. But away from home I've been getting beaten by the likes of Blackburn, Wigan, drawing 0-0 with West Brom. I'm doing most of the things you state to do each match, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Looking at all the success everyone else is having is clearly an amazing tactic.