Potential Perfection 4-2-3-1 'ull - FM 11.3

I will post it if I get a bit forward. Just started season 14/15 with Man City.

hmm pottsy... are you being confident & positive in your pre-match press conferences ?

must be a confidence problem when playing away, thats all i can think.

Yeah, always. The only thing I can think of saying that may be considered slightly negative is about making a few changes due to fatigue, is that bad? But team moral is generally high or suberb

when playing away from home, try defending a little deeper and play more narrow. also tick counter attack. :)

View attachment 189724 Awesome tactic mate:D . Tx. I dont have a realy good team.No transfers made.Only the standard team.Posession its incredible.very good:DView attachment 189725BTW : At Team-Talk I put in every match the last one.Same at half Time and Post Match.ex: The result will come...etc. I will tell you what im doing in CL next season.

My last matchs : 8-0(A) 5-1(H) 4-0 (H) 2-0(A) .:D The best tactic I ever used in FM11.

Worked very well when i tried it out as arsenal, but when i tried to use it for my AC milan game i started getting spanked even with a squad which had hazard, pato, isla and silva in it. confusing. one thing i would say is that this tactic does make the game more enjoyable as you have to do a lot more tweaking and work to get the results

hmm not sure why that would happen Kevin. I've used the tactic in the italian leagues with the same great results.

but your right about having to tweak the tactics depending on the opposition. but i actually thought thats how most 'managers' use football manager ? seems silly to use a plug-and-play tactic and just play through the game without ever making tactical changes... thats not realistic.

I've just assumed that it was too fluid and fast paced for the italians, but i suppose there's a lot more to it...

I get your point about plug & play tactics, and tbh i don't really use them, what i mean't was that the level of tweaking is brilliant. before this tactic i'd change a few player roles and the fluidity/tempo but i never really paid much attention to the 'advanced' tab or used opposition instructions for low morale players etc..

Woah, this tactic really didn't work for me. Started up a new game as Hull, as their my favourite team and I've never been able to do well with them in FM. 12 games in and we're 21st and have lost 5 of our last 6 games, and have only 1 win. I did better with my own tactics

gonna try this out dutchbrit...is it possible for you to post a few basic attributes required for EACH player? also, do you tweak the actual players themselves (role, duty and instructions), and not just the team instructions?...its just, im really rubbish at tweaking

cheers

How you scout the opponent match?? i mean, you know from your scout the information about your opponent before the match... thanx

hillboyz...on the scouting page, highlight one of your scouts, then click on "add new assignment" button, in bottom right hand corner...which brings up the assign scout menu...click on the drop down menu, that says choose, then click next opposition, and youre done

hillboyz...on the scouting page, highlight one of your scouts, then click on "add new assignment" button, in bottom right hand corner...which brings up the assign scout menu...click on the drop down menu, that says choose, then click next opposition, and youre done
thank you leboeuf.. =)

I will try galatasaray,looks like a good tactic... I'll ask a question. left winger should be right foot, right winger is the right foot or left foot, I don't understand, and wingers acceleration and pace mininmum how many should be ?

I'm sorry, my english very bad

Having tons of fun with this tactic as Real Madrid, just beat Barca 5-1 :p

gonna try this out dutchbrit...is it possible for you to post a few basic attributes required for EACH player? also, do you tweak the actual players themselves (role, duty and instructions), and not just the team instructions?...its just, im really rubbish at tweaking

cheers

hey mate. nope i hardly ever tweak the individual players themselves, the tactic already has them tweaked. its just the team instructions, width, defensive line etc.

as for player attributes, let me see... these are the important roles.

GK - Command of area, communication, aerial ability reflex, handling, positioning.
Wingers - pace, acceleration, technique, crossing, passing, flair, dribbling
AMC/treq - passing, creativity, off the ball, decisions, technique.
CM/ball winning - marking, tackling, work rate, stamina, natural fitness,