Pow Right in the Kisser 2012: A 4-3-3 Tactic

Harriers09

Reaction score
Pow Right in the Kisser 2012

Prologue

I only release about 1 or 2 tactics a year because I spend so long developing them. Following months of game play, I can reveal....Pow Right in the Kisser 2012.

Power Right in the Kisser was my ultimate tactic for FM11. You can see this tactic here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...cs-training/69922-4-4-2-pow-right-kisser.html

The 4-4-2 is out, the 4-3-3 is in to the same deverstating effect. Freeflowing effective passing football. Just watch the attacking movement...

The Formation

View attachment 254304

How Power Right in the Kisser 2012 was made...

The year is currently 2024. I have just won the Champions League 5 times in a row, 3 with one team, 2 with the other. In total i Have won the Champions League 7 times in 13 seasons. Not to mention being reigning World and European Champions with England Throughout that time i constantly making adjustments but letting them play out for a full season before i judged the results. Leading me to learn about the tactic more and more and this is the end 'final tweaked' product.

Key Player Attributes

The following are the key attributes i look for in each position:

GK - Handling, Reflexes, Agility, Positioning, Ariel Ability, Jumping, Command of Area
FBs - Tackling, Work Rate, Crossing, Natural Fitness, Pace
CBs - Tackling, Heading, Jumping, Marking, Strength, Positioning, Determination, Anticipation
DM - Tackling, Passing, Workrate, Positioning, Strength, Determination
CMs - Passing, Creativity, Composure, First Touch, Stamina, Natural Fitness, Work Rate, Determination
AMR (right footed)/AML (left footed) - Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, Crossing, First Touch, Creativity, Work Rate, Agility, Off the Ball, Flair
AMR (left footed)/AML (right footed) - Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, First Touch, Work Rate, Finishing, Flair, Off the Ball
ST - Pace, Acceleration, Finishing, Composure, First Touch, Dribbling, Heading, Flair, Determination, Strength, Technique, Off the Ball

Training

I highly recommend http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ics-training/84281-duncs-training-fm2012.html

Its developed players so well for me over 13 season. I use the medium workload download pack

Match Preparation

At the very start of each season (1st July) i put it on Workload: Very High and Teamwork

The day the tactic is 100% fluid put it on Workload: Average and No Specific Area

Opposition Instructions

Never used any, never will

Pitch Size

Im using Length: 114 yards and Width: 74 yards

I can see this working well on big pitches

Shouts

Ive never used any

Example Matches

Arsenal - 82% win ratio. P129 W106 D13 L10 GD+293

View attachment 254305View attachment 254306View attachment 254307View attachment 254308View attachment 254309View attachment 254310View attachment 254311View attachment 254312View attachment 254313View attachment 254314View attachment 254315

Latest Seasons League Table with Arsenal

View attachment 258022

England - 91% win ratio. P46 W42 D3 L1 GD+145

View attachment 254316View attachment 254317View attachment 254318View attachment 254320

England World Cup Run

View attachment 255514View attachment 255513

Independant Testimony

MetalHeroChris: Everton

View attachment 256543View attachment 256544

Manager quote:

"I won the league and also the League Cup in my first season with Everton!! Here is some final screenshots. The tactic didn't really struggle at any point, but my players tired after a busy fixture list not to mention some key players out injured, so you'll notice a few blips but no prolonged losing streak. Note too how many goals I conceded!! 26 in all my league games actually earned the steam achievement "Iron Curtain" Final thoughts would be of high praise for your tactic, but motivating your players is essential especially in FM12 (team talks) but I think most will know that, and some day's it just doesn't go your way. However overall the tactic was never "learned" by the AI as alot of people seem to feel happens and I can see why they may feel that, but for me it didn't seem an issue this season."

wanderer89: Athletico Bilbao

Manager Quote:

"At the end of the season on my Athletic save, after a fair few injuries, and bore draws, I managed to ****** 3rd place ahead of Valencia, my top scorer was Llorente with 37 goals in all comps, top assists was Muniain with 18, seems to be a decent tactic tbh, well balanced, some top draw attacking football at times, I'm betting that there'd be a lot more attacking football if I had better players to work with, but for what I have, then it's amazing, recommend the tactic tbh, good work mate.

Also, this tactic just won me the Olympics U23 Championship with Great Britain, played Costa Rica, Nigeria, Japan, Uruguay, Australia and then Brazil in the final, only conceding 2 all tournament!"

Chekrdnickrs: Crawley Town 2015/16

Manager Quote:

"I plugged this into the middle of my 2015/16 season with Crawley Town FC in my first season in the BPL and not only did it send me catapulting to the upper reaches of the league to eventually win it by 3 points, I beat Barca 4-2 in extra time to win the Europa League (not sure what they weren't doing in the UCL). Andriy Yarmolenko is an absolute beast in the poacher role for me, something like 68 goals in 55 appearances, a tally that was severely boosted after beginning to use your tactic." Bear in mind this is with a newly promoted team...

View attachment 255854View attachment 255855View attachment 255856View attachment 255859View attachment 255858View attachment 255857

The Rewards

Current Season

View attachment 254328

Top of Hall of Fame

View attachment 254329

Created on Version 12.2.2

I will post feedback in the OP as testimonials
Please do get back to me. Hope to hear from you soon

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?96ysb0i1gl95bbo

Last edited:
Have you been using this tactic since the start of the game 2011 onwards or has become successful as time went on when it does become easier. Also do you use any opposition instructions. Thanks

Will give this a go. I recall ur tactic last year being very good esp on the counter attack

do you think this will work on 12.0.4 patch ? btw what skin are you using ?

screenshots of the results of your tactic from the first few seasons?

Have you been using this tactic since the start of the game 2011 onwards or has become successful as time went on when it does become easier. Also do you use any opposition instructions. Thanks

its been developed since 2011, unchanged for 4 years. I'm not sure about the 'it gets easier' thing.

Will give this a go. I recall ur tactic last year being very good esp on the counter attack

cheers dude. who you trying it with?

this is also more of a clinical passing tactic. You dont dominate possion against half your opponents but it gets the results

Last edited:
screenshots of the results of your tactic from the first few seasons?

I could put screenshots up for the first few season but it wouldnt really tell you much because the tactic has been repeatedly altered since then to get the best out of it

Started a 2011/12 season trial with Man Utd. Just beat City 4-0 away

Early doors for me, but i'm using this with FC Midtjylland in Denmark, start of first season and it has been great so far! Just beat Brondby 5-0 away!!!

So far so good :)

Steve

Early doors for me, but i'm using this with FC Midtjylland in Denmark, start of first season and it has been great so far! Just beat Brondby 5-0 away!!!

So far so good :)

Steve

nice! cheers for letting us know and keep me updated!

did you just use this tactic for all 13 years or have you some more. If not is it a plug and play tactic

Thanks

did you just use this tactic for all 13 years or have you some more. If not is it a plug and play tactic

Thanks

well the answer to your question is in the OP.... it was developed over 13 years so it changed each season apart from the last 5 where i think i got it to where it should be.

i dont really know what plug and play is...its created in the detailed tactic creator and all the teamand player instructions have been altered. if you're asking whether u can just download it and use it straight away without having to change anything then yes