Pow Right in the Kisser 2012: A 4-3-3 Tactic

Hey Harriers and welcome back with another class tactic I was wondering and hoping I would see another tactic from you as your FM 11 version was very good and very consistent.

Thought I'd let you know how I am getting on with my save, I decided to manage Everton to give it a good run and such.
I'll let some screenshots do the talking more than I should :p

View attachment 255449View attachment 255450View attachment 255451View attachment 255456View attachment 255457

I thought I'd post the match stats for the Arsenal game as it was a very impressive win and we bossed them off the pitch.

Also note how many goals I have conceded only 8!! in the EPL, and 38 goals scored.
Your tactic plays really well across the middle of the park with some good displays from the midfielders, not to mention some good goal mouth action.
I think if I was managing a larger club say top 4, I would definitely have scored more...also some better players.

I'll keep going with my current season and will let you know how it ends.

Thanks Harriers.

Hey Harriers and welcome back with another class tactic I was wondering and hoping I would see another tactic from you as your FM 11 version was very good and very consistent.

Thought I'd let you know how I am getting on with my save, I decided to manage Everton to give it a good run and such.
I'll let some screenshots do the talking more than I should :p

View attachment 255449View attachment 255450View attachment 255451View attachment 255456View attachment 255457

I thought I'd post the match stats for the Arsenal game as it was a very impressive win and we bossed them off the pitch.

Also note how many goals I have conceded only 8!! in the EPL, and 38 goals scored.
Your tactic plays really well across the middle of the park with some good displays from the midfielders, not to mention some good goal mouth action.
I think if I was managing a larger club say top 4, I would definitely have scored more...also some better players.

I'll keep going with my current season and will let you know how it ends.

Thanks Harriers.

wow thats quality. cheers for the feedback!

I'll use some of your screenshots in the OP if you dont mind?

And keep going...who knows....maybe you'll win the league! Good luck!

wow thats quality. cheers for the feedback!

I'll use some of your screenshots in the OP if you dont mind?

And keep going...who knows....maybe you'll win the league! Good luck!

Thanks Harriers and no problem at all, go right ahead :D

Fingers crossed I'll win the league and confound all the critics.

After reading the OP and liking what you're doing, I decided to download, as I've not been able to get in to an FM save at all, didn't fancy trying it with a 'big' team so to speak, so tried it with Bilbao, I'm currently in January, media prediction was 7th, I'm currently 3rd, I was first for most of the season, but had a bit of a blip, and Barca/Real caught me up, I'm 7 points clear of 4th, defence has become a bit wobbly but that's down to injuries and players needing a rest, but all in all, quite impressed, good attacking football, if I had better footballers I'm sure I'd be higher up, but considering I'm Bilbao in the first season, I think I'm doing really well, a mix of both the team and your tactic have helped me get back in to FM lol, I'll report back if I remember at the end of the season!

After reading the OP and liking what you're doing, I decided to download, as I've not been able to get in to an FM save at all, didn't fancy trying it with a 'big' team so to speak, so tried it with Bilbao, I'm currently in January, media prediction was 7th, I'm currently 3rd, I was first for most of the season, but had a bit of a blip, and Barca/Real caught me up, I'm 7 points clear of 4th, defence has become a bit wobbly but that's down to injuries and players needing a rest, but all in all, quite impressed, good attacking football, if I had better footballers I'm sure I'd be higher up, but considering I'm Bilbao in the first season, I think I'm doing really well, a mix of both the team and your tactic have helped me get back in to FM lol, I'll report back if I remember at the end of the season!

well cheers for trying and getting back to me!

I'll put a snipit of what you wrote into the OP so its easier for other people to see

Hey Harriers,

I'm at work right now so I can't post any screenies but I plugged this into the middle of my 2015/16 season with Crawley Town FC in my first season in the BPL and not only did it send me catapulting to the upper reaches of the league to eventually win it by 3 points, I beat Barca 4-2 in extra time to win the Europa League (not sure what they weren't doing in the UCL). Andriy Yarmolenko is an absolute beast in the poacher role for me, something like 68 goals in 55 appearances, a tally that was severely boosted after beginning to use your tactic.

Thanks very much for an awesome rendition of one of my favourite formations. While I normally prefer a 4-2-3-1, All the best AMs and all-round CMs have already been snapped up by other top clubs so I'm taking what I've got and, thanks to your tactic, have made things very, very good.

Hey Harriers,

I'm at work right now so I can't post any screenies but I plugged this into the middle of my 2015/16 season with Crawley Town FC in my first season in the BPL and not only did it send me catapulting to the upper reaches of the league to eventually win it by 3 points, I beat Barca 4-2 in extra time to win the Europa League (not sure what they weren't doing in the UCL). Andriy Yarmolenko is an absolute beast in the poacher role for me, something like 68 goals in 55 appearances, a tally that was severely boosted after beginning to use your tactic.

Thanks very much for an awesome rendition of one of my favourite formations. While I normally prefer a 4-2-3-1, All the best AMs and all-round CMs have already been snapped up by other top clubs so I'm taking what I've got and, thanks to your tactic, have made things very, very good.

Cheers man. Gonna be using what you wrote in the OP if you dont mind?

Hopefully this proves it works for newly promoted teams too!

Hello! Skin which you use?

The skin is Steklo X2 combined with a background pack

@chekrdnickrs

Could you please upload your save with crawley town as i have been wanting to start a save with them for a very long time

Thanks