Pow Right in the Kisser 2012: A 4-3-3 Tactic

Could you give us an attribute template for positions with needed atrribute in importance order please

thankyou in advance

these are the key attributes i look for in every position, but I dont know what order of importance I'd put them in.

GK - Handling, Reflexes, Agility, Positioning, Ariel Ability, Jumping, Command of Area
FBs - Tackling, Work Rate, Crossing, Natural Fitness, Pace
CBs - Tackling, Heading, Jumping, Marking, Strength, Positioning, Determination, Anticipation
DM - Tackling, Passing, Workrate, Positioning, Strength, Determination
CMs - Passing, Creativity, Composure, First Touch, Stamina, Natural Fitness, Work Rate, Determination
AMR (right footed)/AML (left footed) - Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, Crossing, First Touch, Creativity, Work Rate, Agility, Off the Ball, Flair
AMR (left footed)/AML (right footed) - Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, First Touch, Work Rate, Finishing, Flair, Off the Ball
ST - Pace, Acceleration, Finishing, Composure, First Touch, Dribbling, Heading, Flair, Determination, Strength, Technique, Off the Ball

Last edited:
@ Harriers 09

Why is most of the team instructions set at default and hav you made any tweats to the tactic

@ Harriers 09

Why is most of the team instructions set at default and hav you made any tweats to the tactic

they shouldnt be...and neither should the player instructions....so i dont know what you mean...

unless you mean the tackling, creative freedom, crossing, etc... i which case it doesnt matter that their on default because all the player instructions have been changed. The team instruction just adjust the 'default' settings in the player instruction....i.e. tackling set to hard will set the player instuctions tackling to hard for each individual player. But as these player instructions for each player have been altered/tweaked, those default team instructions become obsolete. (hope all that was easy to understand)

and its been contantly tweaked over a number of seasons and this is the final result

Last edited:
Probably not going to be back until FM13 so any questions you want answered on this tactic please ask soon!

Do you only use the 1 formation through out the season? Like do you tweak the PI for away games of if you play lesser teams. Obviously it looks good and you've had great results with the tactic but how can I get it 2 work using the correct PI etc

Do you only use the 1 formation through out the season? Like do you tweak the PI for away games of if you play lesser teams. Obviously it looks good and you've had great results with the tactic but how can I get it 2 work using the correct PI etc

I never use PI's