Power 4-3-3,unbeaten!!5+goals per match,main striker scored 60 goals in seria A.

Really good offensive, but atrocious defensive in my short test so far. winning games 6-3 and losing 5-2, basically the team that got better finishers will smash in goal. will se if it gets better when fluid and more games

i usually lose one goal at the second half of game,if i remove the option of "pass into space ",the defensive will be better and possession percentage will be above 60%,but may get less goals sometimes .
So,I am after more goals.

we must remove the pass into space entirely or?

I am from Denmark but can turn it over to English if it is. and yes he plays AF and no have not turned it off :)

Try it without Barca somebody....

Tried it with Watford, it went well, nothing spectacular, the attack is good, defence is ****, which is to be expected, it's way too offensive tactically, there are better tactics.

you could just try out one of the team if you do not like to play with the big teams

you could just try out one of the team if you do not like to play with the big teams

Im playing with Portsmouth average side and unbeaten in 10 games most draws maybe 7 but so far so good

Im playing with Portsmouth average side and unbeaten in 10 games most draws maybe 7 but so far so good Using power A

Tried it with Watford, it went well, nothing spectacular, the attack is good, defence is ****, which is to be expected, it's way too offensive tactically, there are better tactics.

Power-a?yes,defence need to be improved.