Power 4-3-3,unbeaten!!5+goals per match,main striker scored 60 goals in seria A.

Power crazy works a lot better for me with watford, I've changed the AF to DLF-s as well, it works really well, the defense is very bad, but at least I'm outscoring the opponents and selling the strikers for tons of money.

You are using the right way.:)

Still unbeaten with Portsmouth now in the championship with 2 promotions in a row.Changed it to Power Crazy and ive had success winning 4-2 Cap Cup 2nd Rnd,League 3-1 4-1 and 2-0. Then drew Southampton away in Cap Cup 3rd Rnd Away Prem Team.
Went 3-0 up with a 7 minute hat-trick so changed it to Contain with 20 mins left,but had a defender sent off but conceded 2 pens and a late equalizer to make it 3-3.ET went behind 4-3 so changed back to attacking and scored 2 goals in 3 mins to win the game,love this tactic (H)

Still unbeaten with Portsmouth now in the championship with 2 promotions in a row.Changed it to Power Crazy and ive had success winning 4-2 Cap Cup 2nd Rnd,League 3-1 4-1 and 2-0. Then drew Southampton away in Cap Cup 3rd Rnd Away Prem Team.
Went 3-0 up with a 7 minute hat-trick so changed it to Contain with 20 mins left,but had a defender sent off but conceded 2 pens and a late equalizer to make it 3-3.ET went behind 4-3 so changed back to attacking and scored 2 goals in 3 mins to win the game,love this tactic (H)

thanks for your feedback:)