crusho79

Reaction score
PRAETORIAN - 17.2

Tested with 3 teams: Bournemouth, Parma & Steaua Bucharest (all INSTANT RESULT test - all champions first season)

Bournemouth FC :

View attachment 112952View attachment 112951
View attachment 112949View attachment 112948View attachment 112947

Parma Calcio - Serie C Italia :

View attachment 112945 View attachment 112944

Steaua Bucharest :
Normal season + Playoff

View attachment 112943 View attachment 112942

TACTIC SETUP
View attachment 112950 View attachment 112934

Training:
View attachment 112940

Pre season:
- Minimum 8 games played
- Fitness & Team Cohesion

During season:
- Balanced, Tactical & Attacking

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING : train players for the position they play on the field.

NO O.I.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dm7275526kfmh7d/PRAETORIAN_!__A82BF74F-F7AD-48A5-85C2-FA28D83C6031.fmf

Last edited:
I will try it now.

who takes set pieces?

season training if I see it correctly general training: tactical - balanced

match preparation: attacking movement

is it ok?

I will try it now.

who takes set pieces?

season training if I see it correctly general training: tactical - balanced

match preparation: attacking movement

is it ok?
Yes
Set pieces : your best players

I feel like trying your tactic out with newcastle

I'm currently managing Sc Torreense, brought them from 3rd portuguese league to 1st, 2 seasons in 1st even if we managed to stay it's just been so frustrating that we can 't make any decent signings, our budget is 1M max and our best CA player has 110 CA, even tho just plugged this tactic at the end of the season, last 2 games away, dominated, 1 draw and 1 win, hope this will bring glory to our team, will post results after 1 season, cheers m8

I'm currently managing Sc Torreense, brought them from 3rd portuguese league to 1st, 2 seasons in 1st even if we managed to stay it's just been so frustrating that we can 't make any decent signings, our budget is 1M max and our best CA player has 110 CA, even tho just plugged this tactic at the end of the season, last 2 games away, dominated, 1 draw and 1 win, hope this will bring glory to our team, will post results after 1 season, cheers m8
Good luck mate
It`s a solid tactic, it`ll bring the results you want.

WOW :) really nice, my first match was with Arsenal, I lost 0:1 but next games ... cool! I have one striker, young KUKI :) 6th games without canceled goals !
View attachment 112882

Getting a lot of yellows? Anyone else experiencing that?

Playing as Bolton in League One. If Im the only on struggling with it, I guess its my players own fault.

WOW :) really nice, my first match was with Arsenal, I lost 0:1 but next games ... cool! I have one striker, young KUKI :) 6th games without canceled goals !
View attachment 1095034
Solid at the back & nice football, good counter attacks.
You just need to build your team around this tactic and you`ll win everything.
Good luck

Getting a lot of yellows? Anyone else experiencing that?

Playing as Bolton in League One. If Im the only on struggling with it, I guess its my players own fault.
Tweak it, no hard tackles,should do the job.