This tactic worked great for me as manager of Gateshead in the National League. I'm testing it now as Coalville in the National North (newly promoted) to see if it works just as well so low down in the leagues.
Good luck

Ok start to second season as well, beat Arsenal 1-0 in Community shield and Man City 2-0 at home in first league game of season, even more impressive as Vertonghen was sent off after 28 mins!

Ok start to second season as well, beat Arsenal 1-0 in Community shield and Man City 2-0 at home in first league game of season, even more impressive as Vertonghen was sent off after 28 mins!
Working on V2 for this tactic.
Took WBA mid season on 18th, played 5 games, 4 wins & 1 draw away to City. Seems promising.

Working on V2 for this tactic.
Took WBA mid season on 18th, played 5 games, 4 wins & 1 draw away to City. Seems promising.

When will it be ready do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tottenham.
No OI's.
10 pre season games all won.
7 league games won out of 7 so far.
Will post results Jan 1st.

Do you have PIs set on the players? I'm playing on FMT on tablet so can't download tactics

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Do you have PIs set on the players? I'm playing on FMT on tablet so can't download tactics

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

give me a few minutes, i`ll post them.

Great tactic, just took over at Stoke on my career save after being sacked by England and needed a new tactic to try. Went on to finish 2nd in the league (level on points with Man Utd in 1st who scored more goals), went unbeaten for the whole time since I took over - won the FA Cup and got to the Semi Finals of the Champions League. So far in the next season I am 3rd and have only lost once to Arsenal 1-0, and won the Community Shield against Utd. Hopefully it will keep working!

Just got the tactic in all 3 slots, training is left on High on Team Cohesion and Tactics with the slider all the way to the left so they're worked hard but it seems to work. Opp Instructions are left to assistant.

Great tactic, just took over at Stoke on my career save after being sacked by England and needed a new tactic to try. Went on to finish 2nd in the league (level on points with Man Utd in 1st who scored more goals), went unbeaten for the whole time since I took over - won the FA Cup and got to the Semi Finals of the Champions League. So far in the next season I am 3rd and have only lost once to Arsenal 1-0, and won the Community Shield against Utd. Hopefully it will keep working!

Just got the tactic in all 3 slots, training is left on High on Team Cohesion and Tactics with the slider all the way to the left so they're worked hard but it seems to work. Opp Instructions are left to assistant.

Glad to hear it`s working for ya.
I took Charlton Athletic in the Prem League in just 2 seasons, 2 consecutive promotions. Wasn`t easy the second one, but it was fun.
It`s a good tactic, and if you bring players to fit the roles... will bring success!