Can you post some screens to see how your team is performing, its different formation from all these 3 defenders tactics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone test this tactic without hard tackles? Are there big differences?

Finally plugged this in after searching for a stable 4 at the back tactic with wingers and 4 games, 4 wins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@crusho79

Great tactic and style of play - thanks for your efforts !!

How would u recommend setting up the training, to match the % in the OP? Preseason is more or less self explanatory, but during the season? Meaning: Do u start with attacking until ~ 50% and then top it off with tactics and balanced?

Any pointers would be highly appreciated, thanks a bunch.

Last edited:
I would start with tactics & after that a combo of attack and balanced.
I didn't test the tactic with the latest patch, i've been working 15 hours a day for the last month, i'm working on cruise ships.
From what i've seen here, tactic is working great with this patch, glad it's working for you guys.

I would start with tactics & after that a combo of attack and balanced.
I didn't test the tactic with the latest patch, i've been working 15 hours a day for the last month, i'm working on cruise ships.
From what i've seen here, tactic is working great with this patch, glad it's working for you guys.

I feel your pain mate, I work on ferries! Tactic still works at times for me!

This tactic is good, i made some changes because it was 60% for me but it was minor changes to change the team's playstyle.

Just be careful everyone, if you have an old striker you should disable the pressure on "player instructions" for him, also disable the marking tight. Im playing with Van Persie as striker and he cant handle such instructions with 9 aceleration and 11 stamina, he was always complaining he had too much to do on pitch and he was unable to perform his particular tasks as a striker

This tactic is good, i made some changes because it was 60% for me but it was minor changes to change the team's playstyle.

Just be careful everyone, if you have an old striker you should disable the pressure on "player instructions" for him, also disable the marking tight. Im playing with Van Persie as striker and he cant handle such instructions with 9 aceleration and 11 stamina, he was always complaining he had too much to do on pitch and he was unable to perform his particular tasks as a striker

Spot on mate, it's more of a "smash & grab" tactic, based first on counter attacking football, with a top 6 or 8 team you can run riot in the league.