Away against better teams, yes, def.

i dont have 2 b2b midfielder and a good deep lying forward, but i do have excellent offensive midfielders such as andre gomes and bernard mensah and yann m'villa - as striker i like to use false nine and complete forwards.

would you help me to tweak your tactic according to those players?

Anyone trying it out using normal Game play and i mean that you actually watch the game and Not instant resulting the game ?

So far some good **** but too many draws...But good thing about this tactic is that the stiker as well as inside forwards actually get substantial goals..I bought ricardo kishna even though he is left footed has fairly strong right and i thought some good stats like 18 flair..the best player for that position that was available it seemed to me...View attachment 112856

Im getting some spectacular long shot goals from diame and shelvey

i dont have 2 b2b midfielder and a good deep lying forward, but i do have excellent offensive midfielders such as andre gomes and bernard mensah and yann m'villa - as striker i like to use false nine and complete forwards.

would you help me to tweak your tactic according to those players?

This would change the tactic
That would be a dif tactic

Struggling to get my Striker involved. Loses confidence quickly and seems to be too deep and totally marked out of the game. Anyone else finding this/similar?

and soooooooooooo many red cards! even with 'stay on feet' instead.

Sorry mate, gonna have to ditch this, more red cards than goals. It gave me hope for a while, but if I carry on using it I'm gonna break my laptop. Good luck.

Last edited:
Struggling to get my Striker involved. Loses confidence quickly and seems to be too deep and totally marked out of the game. Anyone else finding this/similar?

and soooooooooooo many red cards! even with 'stay on feet' instead.

Sorry mate, gonna have to ditch this, more red cards than goals. It gave me hope for a while, but if I carry on using it I'm gonna break my laptop. Good luck.
What team are you playing with?

have you tried tweeking the tactic some more?

sometimes I have some great results other times not.

Unfortunaly it did not result with sc torreense, will try it either in prem league now or in another league

inside fowards do you have right sideed on left etc as i see ibe was on right

Looking to use this for my Newcastle save, have added Lookman from Charlton for the Left side IF. Getting a lot of yellow cards, will it suffer much if I remove the tackle harder PI for some players as well as the get stuck in TI

Looking to use this for my Newcastle save, have added Lookman from Charlton for the Left side IF. Getting a lot of yellow cards, will it suffer much if I remove the tackle harder PI for some players as well as the get stuck in TI
Remove them.

This tactic worked great for me as manager of Gateshead in the National League. I'm testing it now as Coalville in the National North (newly promoted) to see if it works just as well so low down in the leagues.

Had a good first season with Spurs with this, standard squad only youth back up player signed NHS for the reserves.

Won domestic treble, ties with Arsenal on 88 points in the league winning on goal difference, only conceded 13 league goals!

Now to see if it stands up in season 2!

Had a good first season with Spurs with this, standard squad only youth back up player signed NHS for the reserves.

Won domestic treble, ties with Arsenal on 88 points in the league winning on goal difference, only conceded 13 league goals!

Now to see if it stands up in season 2!
Good job mate!