Tried Praetorian with Lyon and the results were immense!
First season I won the French league, both cups and the CL! And to make it even more impressive; my only signing was Rob Holding on loan to provide cover at the back while Nkoulou was away at the ACN.
Lacazette scored 40 goals in all comps and was the star of the show, unsurprisingly. Most of Lyon's midfielders have more than decent long shot rating and they truly delivered, especially Darder and Grenier.
Lots of yellow and red cards though, so need a large squad to pull it off.

My team:
DLF: Lacazette/Cornet/Mateta
IF/L: Valbuena/Aouar/Cornet
IF/R: Fekir/Ghezzal/Cornet
BBM: Darder/Tolisso/Ferri/Grenier
BWM: Gonalons/Darder/Tolisso/Tousart
FB/R: Rafael/Jallet
FB/L: Rybus/Morel
CB: Yanga-Mbiwa/Nkoulou/Mammana/Holding
GK: Lopes

you can have the filters of the players?
You can use TFF`s player filters.
I never use player filters, i go for the old school scouting system, if i wanna buy someone i scout him and look at him every single game he`s playin`. Always look at his ratings, pass ratio/game, completed number of passes and so on.

Last edited:
Nice!

Best tactic on FM17 mate! Great job. I know it's early days into the season, but can't believe the results and had tough fixtures so far.

Honestly mate, I broke so many records this season it is unreal. My only loses were one against Hibs in the league, 2 in CL group stage and both 1st Knockout round legs against Barca. Absolute beast of a tactic.

Is this still working for everyone?! All of a sudden it's gone rubbish for me :(

Hi
I don't usually post on this forum but since your tactic worked really well for me this season I thought I'd say thanks and leave some images as to how my season went.

I didn't find many issues with the tactic, only small gripe was that my striker was getting less chances towards the end part of the season but I was still winning games so I didn't change many of the instructions, only minor tweaks if needed throughout a match, I found exploiting the flanks and working the ball into the box saved me a few times when I needed a result .

This is still the best tactic around. On my pc I put steam to offline so when the new update comes out, it doesn't spoil it lol.

On my tablet, I'm still having success, however, I'm finding the striker to be very inconsistent. On full fat FM he scores most matches, on fmc he may score in 2 matches the goes on a drought for a fair few games. The annoying thing is I can't tell him off for it. Anyone tried any other striker role to mix things up a bit?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

anyone still playing with this? just wondering if the patch has ruined the tactic or not? I have been away and not updated FM

Still works brilliantly. Got my villa side promoted in our 1st season as champions & then won the treble in my 1st season back in the premiership.