I started the 3rd season with Spurs with this this morning, still the standard squad pretty much. Just signed Ousmane Dembele for 60 odd million as Lamela is out for 6 months +.

Good start to season, beat Fulham 2-0 in community shield, 0-0 draw at home to Chelsea in first league followed by 5-0 wins against Brentford away and Stoke at home. Then lost 1-0 away to Newcastle. This is what's really annoying me about this years game, there just seems to be a complete random factor at times!

The best tactic I've tried from this board so far.
It produces very exciting style with great result.
Playing Liverpool in 2022 : 14 games (EPL) 12 wins 2 draws 32 goals with only 4 goals against.

Still going strong, this beauty gives me what i want : NORWICH promoted first season & only 28 goals conceded in 46 games!
Plus a Bonus : FA CUP FINAL against Arsenal.
Doesn`t matter the result in the FA FINAL, Norwich qualified for Europa League because Arsenal won the EPL!

View attachment 111083 View attachment 111082

Could someone confirm what match preparation you are using?

It really doesn't make much of a difference.

I use fitness for pre-season, team cohesion for first 2 months of the season, then balanced.

Match Prep i use tactics until 100% fluid and then attacking movement.

Are all you peeps playing this on FMT or actually playing the proper version of the game and watching the games as they come ? Would like to test it on Normal game ?

This tactic should get more attention than what it is getting. Truly amazing stuff with my Celtic side on full fat FM and doing well on FMT on my tablet!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This tactic should get more attention than what it is getting. Truly amazing stuff with my Celtic side on full fat FM and doing well on FMT on my tablet!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Thank you mate.
For me too is amazing. :)

Just finished the 20/21 season with Celtic, won the league, league cup and Scottish cup (easy with Celtic I know) and got to the final of the Europa League losing 2-1 to Roma. I finished 3rd in the group of death in the CL (R Madrid, Chelsea and Juventus) With 7 pts which is pretty dam good for a Scottish side in the CL. My striker finished with 33 goals, AMR (Scott Sinclair) 32 and AML (Leigh Griffiths) 26.

I will second that, of all the tactics I have tried(and there have been lots!), this is the most solid and consistent.

If if you are looking for a solid, consistent tactic to build a team round on a long term save this is it!

I always play the first season with same settings and the only one which changes is the tactic... and with this tactic I won the Championship with ease, beat Bayern 2 times.. so far best tactic for beginning a new game with a low average strength team. Thx for sharing, crusho ;)

TFF9's tactics are still the best, if you have the players which suits the tactic