Am I the only one who has ordered it from steam? >_<

Cba with all the **** from CD keys sites. Steam is just nice and simple

I am from Germany and I can't find anywhere to pre-order!! All websites tell me that I can't buy it. It is not even on Steam.

Any ideas?

Meh, whats $20? Extra 2 hours work lol.

(Stupid Pound sign wont work :mad:)

greenmangaming off it much cheaper than Steam and they're official partners of FM14 :) - just sayin'.

But people need to be aware when buying from cd-key sites that not very many offer beta access.. & they have been known to take a while sending out the keys.

I would rather buy it from this site than Steam, actually, are we selling it this year?

I would rather buy it from this site than Steam, actually, are we selling it this year?
was wondering the same, have bought the game on the fm-base pre order discount the last two years, and would like to do the same this year

Hey guys I know this is a bit off topic-ish but I have preordered FM14 for ?35 as a steam code from a website and it will be emailed to me on the day of release. I no longer want it and would sell for ?30. Let me know if interested and I will ask website to change the email it would be sent to. Email me for further info or to offer anything above ?15

View attachment 465520

Last edited:
Still in two minds whether or not to get this on release, jsut started a game on FM 2013 after the transfer window and now the game (2014) need patching as usual off the bat, might pick it up and xmas.. is there a demo coming out at all?

View attachment 394975

I think Simplycdkeys will take some beating this year on price. Their pricing error wasn't up for long. :)

So lucky! Why did i have to be at work when this happened?! Plus i guess you don't get BETA access with that either right? Since the site doesn't say anything about it :/

So lucky! Why did i have to be at work when this happened?! Plus i guess you don't get BETA access with that either right? Since the site doesn't say anything about it :/

Beta access is included as I have checked. :)

Tbh I am not that bothered about beta access, it is just an added bonus. Paying that price for the game is good enough for me. :)

@ajt09
Ive just pre ordered from gamefly, do i need to download there destop app?
Just wondered as you saaid you have brought from there before