Thanks for the tip guys! Just pre-ordered for ?24.49........plus 8% cashback through Quidco! Nice one!

Im always wary, of using sites which are not main stream.

Pre - Ordered mine from Amazon for ?30 - more expensive i know - but peace of mind for me paying that little bit extra to get it from one of top 5 companies in the world

Im always wary, of using sites which are not main stream.

Pre - Ordered mine from Amazon for ?30 - more expensive i know - but peace of mind for me paying that little bit extra to get it from one of top 5 companies in the world

There are plenty of reputable companies out there that sell digital copies of fm. 30 is pretty expensive but if you feel better by sticking with amazon then that is understandable.

there is a 20% off voucher for Gamefly bringing FM14 home at only 19.60

there is a 20% off voucher for Gamefly bringing FM14 home at only 19.60

Care to share to the site how to get 20% off? If it is the 'GFDOCT20UK' code then it does not work as the code is only valid on selected titles.

Care to share to the site how to get 20% off? If it is the 'GFDOCT20UK' code then it does not work as the code is only valid on selected titles.

Same here I try that and didnt work.

Same here I try that and didnt work.

If only there was a valid 20% code off the GameFly price. With that and 8% Quidco, you would look at a cost of 18.02. That would certainly help a lot of people out.

I dont know mate, I have seen on here you can and you cant so not sure. I just tried to find the cheapest one.

I ordered football manager off this site for cheap, the games come like this

The cd key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.

can someone explain to me what this means, how do I get to play the game?