Is that site reliable/has anyone used them before? I was going to order it off of here, but that price is a bargain!

Last edited:
try greenmangaming you ca usually get a code for a discount

Anyone know cheaper places to get it in the USA? It is $49.99 here on steam

on gameseek its £25! not sure if its download or not or if i should get it from them...

Nuuvem, 19euro!!
It's a brazilian webshop. Language of the website is Portugese.
But I don't know if the game is multilanguage and not regio locked.
When I put the game in the basket I get a message; This game is not available for purchase in your region.
(I live in the Netherlands).
Maybe it's possible to buy the game with a proxyserver or Thor network, so they don't know where the ip adres comes from.

But this year is FM14 a bit more expensive then last year by a lot of webshops.
Last year I buy FM13 for 30euro include Beta acces.
This year it's by the most webshops average 37 euro.

Last edited:
https://www.g2play.net/store/Footbal...Steam-Key.html

By this webshop the game didn't have beta acces.
I hope i'll find a webshop where I can buy the game with beta acces for the same price or less.

FM-base didn't sell Fm14 right now, but I think the price is the same as fmscout and sortitoutsi.
Last year I buy it here FM-base.

Is this a legit site? and it seems not all countries are allowed to purchase from there as well..

I have pre order it here, but not yet paid, since it allow me to pay via ATM :D.

If it as the permission of UNICRE systems to be paid in Portuguese ATMs, it can be considered safe. I will pay today at the ATM and then check my mail. Will reply later.

It is the cheapest until now.

I have pre order it here, but not yet paid, since it allow me to pay via ATM :D.

If it as the permission of UNICRE systems to be paid in Portuguese ATMs, it can be considered safe. I will pay today at the ATM and then check my mail. Will reply later.

It is the cheapest until now.

I bought Fm2013 via Fmscout.. but this one has the cheapest so far. am actually in Ghana and cant have a paypal account. i use a mastercard here doh since am paid through a mastercard. during the check out, it takes you to HIPY and i dont see Ghana as part of countries hence my question. i guess there's no other way than to maybe get someone buy it for from some of the member countries tho :(

I bought Fm2013 via Fmscout.. but this one has the cheapest so far. am actually in Ghana and cant have a paypal account. i use a mastercard here doh since am paid through a mastercard. during the check out, it takes you to HIPY and i dont see Ghana as part of countries hence my question. i guess there's no other way than to maybe get someone buy it for from some of the member countries tho :(

In that case, try to buy in internet places where there is not no hard copy. I don't think it will be cheap to send a hard copy to Ghana, and even if you found one that will send it, buying from steam it would be faster, cheaper and secure, imo

In that case, try to buy in internet places where there is not no hard copy. I don't think it will be cheap to send a hard copy to Ghana, and even if you found one that will send it, buying from steam it would be faster, cheaper and secure, imo

I dont really want a hard copy. i need the digital one. No need to ship all the way here. thats why am looking for a cool site cheap as well.