Pre-Season Friendlies

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 342
  • Views Views 23K
not a result but some news for chelsea's match against frankfurt tomorow. Didier Drogba is fit and has flown out with the squad, lampard will fly out later because he is suffering with illness. danny sturridge missis out with a groin problem and alex, cech, bosingwa and deco all miss the trip due to injury. france U19 winner gael kakuta has flown out to join the squad and yossi benayoun looks set to make his first appearence.

Ipswich 0-1 West Ham

Pre Season Summary:

Cole has scored in every game
Only conceded ONE goal
Won EVERY match - 5

Good season is in store!! :D

Chicharito looks like one **** of a striker. Left foot, right foot, headers, inside the box, outside the box.. the works. Very good deal by Fergie to wrap up the deal before the World Cup otherwise could have been a lot more competition for his signature..

But with a nickname like chicharito he will never be taken seriously :S

But with a nickname like chicharito he will never be taken seriously :S

Well you could say the same about the nickname 'Kaka' but I'm pretty sure people take him seriously.

Ipswich 0-1 West Ham

Pre Season Summary:

Cole has scored in every game
Only conceded ONE goal
Won EVERY match - 5

Good season is in store!! :D

I hate to break it to you but pre season never offers much insight on how your season will go because friendlies mean nothing to the players.

am very excited for this bizarrely.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

inter are schooling man city. 3-0

am very excited for this bizarrely.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

inter are schooling man city. 3-0

a very strong man city side as well although they are down to 10 men. inter still have a lot of fringe/youth players on the pitch

To be fair City have made a good account of themselves considering they have 10 men. Nevertheless, a great strike for the 3rd goal. I hope Inter get a few more to plant even more misery on City's pre-season.

To be fair City have made a good account of themselves considering they have 10 men. Nevertheless, a great strike for the 3rd goal. I hope Inter get a few more to plant even more misery on City's pre-season.
that strike was absolute quality, yeah i missed the sending earlier on. who was it and why? city have knocked about some good stuff at times to be fair to them

that strike was absolute quality, yeah i missed the sending earlier on. who was it and why? city have knocked about some good stuff at times to be fair to them

Patrick Vieira was given a straight red for an elbow on Materazzi. He, not surprisingly, made a meal of the situation.

Back