i think i have some better players than him

Mate, the key word in this sentence "I think"... :P

Do I understand you correct that you have no idea about strength of your team? ;)

with the attacking one?

yes

ATTACKING VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

The filters, PPMs and players' profiles at the OP have been updated to suite the new version.

CHANGES:
- changed the role and PIs of STCL
- tweaked the attacking corner setup

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (ATTACK) V3
DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION -->TFF PREDATOR (ATTACK MIRROR) V3

YSoPxG7.png
MpPFcfz.png

THE TOOLTIP OF WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED AND ADDED THIS TIP:

"If your right full back doesn't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for WBR position then move him down to DR position."
bump

Mate, the key word in this sentence "I think"... :P

Do I understand you correct that you have no idea about strength of your team? ;)

yes
ok mate ill go with it, and see how the attacking one goes, i did find that the base version wasnt attacking enough, sometimes only like 8-10 shots a game

Not exactly :)
For example,his striker was Poulsen,mine is Barbosa
His LWM was Mane,mine is Depay...

Mate, let's talk about your save :) because talking about other people results is pointless because we can't tell for sure how he played and what did he do...

Our first step on the way to mastering the game :P is find out the strength of your team ;) Do you know how to do that? :P

Because without knowing the strength of your team you are doomed on constant frustration form the game and you will be never able to correctly evaluate tactics' strength. ;)

Last edited:
Currently away from home :)

sure, mate... whenever you can... ;)

easiest way of finding the CA of each of your players? Genie?

I find FMRTE is more user "friendly" or maybe I've just got used to it. ;) Btw, it's free if you use it to only "watch" things and not edit it and if you want to be able edit "things" you need to buy it.

Genie Scout is also a good tool.

Last edited:

hi tff, as a noob these 2 things irritate me:

1. for the attacking version do you still need right foot for ml and left foot for mr? like in base format?

2. do I have to change the mentality at all or just leave it on standard?

hope u get what i mean, thanks mate.

The 1st season, default teams.

Barcelona, Predicted 1st (The best club in the league)
The average CA of its best 18 players = 165

View attachment 249817

Celta, Precited 10th (The mid table club in the league)
The average CA of its best 18 players = 135

View attachment 249819

Cordoba, predicted 20th (The weakest club in the league)
The average CA of its best 18 players = 125

View attachment 249818

1. for the attacking version do you still need right foot for ml and left foot for mr? like in base format?

Yes.

2. do I have to change the mentality

No.

im finding the attacking one very leaky mate, afraid to say

Mate, even with the default tactic from the game you can do good in the lower league and with more good or less good tactic you will be greatly overachieving but everything has its limits and if your team is so weak even weaker than the weakest team in the league then you can't expect winning the league with easy.

If you are struggling in the lower league then the problem isn't in tactic because you can do good even with a very average tactic and the problem in your players... they are too weak... but usually it's easy to solve such problem by making few loans and transfers.

ATTACKING VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

The filters, PPMs and players' profiles at the OP have been updated to suite the new version.

CHANGES:
- changed the role and PIs of STCL
- tweaked the attacking corner setup

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (ATTACK) V3
DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION -->TFF PREDATOR (ATTACK MIRROR) V3

YSoPxG7.png
MpPFcfz.png

THE TOOLTIP OF WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED AND ADDED THIS TIP:

"If your right full back doesn't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for WBR position then move him down to DR position."
bump

Last edited:
Mate, let's talk about your save :) because talking about other people results is pointless because we can't tell for sure how he played and what did he do...

Our first step on the way to mastering the game :P is find out the strength of your team ;) Do you know how to do that? :P

Because without knowing the strength of your team you are doomed on constant frustration form the game and you will be never able to correctly evaluate tactics' strength. ;)

Another point is that the Bundesliga is not that hard to win like for example the bpl. The only things I did were some nice transfers and following the OP. Btw. teamtalks & morale are VERY important :).

EDIT: I just recognized that it was the same testing (RB Leipzig) - yeah of course the squad looks better but I only used the BASE Version and the WASTE TIME (so far I think that the results are more stable and even in hard away games better than the Attacking Version). But I don't know if that was the important factor in my first BL-season.

Last edited:
hey tff will he be a good player as a full back

No... because he has some important attributes at very low level and they will never reach optimal level even if this guy has 200 PA.

I'm talking about such attributes as Acceleration, Passing, Technique, Crossing, Dribbling, Off The Ball, Composure... and this guys has these attributes at the ground level.

P.S. Btw... Mate, I think there's some wrong with your image attachment... it's too spamy :P

Last edited:
im actually favourite for league 2 actually, with Walsall. Base tactic i win, away tactic i concede - i know how to use your tactics mate, been using them since forever!

No... because he has some important attributes at very low level and they will never reach optimal level even if this guy has 200 PA.

I'm talking about such attributes as Acceleration, Passing, Technique, Crossing, Dribbling, Off The Ball, Composure... and this guys has these attributes at the ground level.

P.S. Btw... Mate, I think there's some wrong with your image attachment... it's too spamy :P
i am sorry aout that

Back