i don't know why but all of your tactic didn't work for me ( executioner, monstrous, glory, triumph, and predator ) i play qpr on season 2020-2021 all of my youngster already become world class player i follow all instruction on OI, other tactic like volliz, deadly circle, etc work well for me but i'm really curious with your tactic.

After a 25 game testing i reverted back to the base actic. the attacking buff isnt worth the less stable defence. for me winning 2 0 or 4 0 is the same so i do prefer a more stable defense over winning for 5 insted of 2 or 3 and dont conceded at all. Yes i scored about 15% more goals in this 25 games but also conceded 10% more so it is a personal choice. Not saying is bad but for me winning 20% for and losing ten on the other side isnt good when the balanced tactic is so awesome by itself :)

So gold rule is - dont change what is already working wonders :) if its not broken dont fix it right ? :)

ATTACKING VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

The filters, PPMs and players' profiles at the OP have been updated to suite the new version.

CHANGES:
- changed the role and PIs of STCL
- tweaked the attacking corner setup

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (ATTACK) V3
DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION -->TFF PREDATOR (ATTACK MIRROR) V3

YSoPxG7.png
MpPFcfz.png

THE TOOLTIP OF WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED AND ADDED THIS TIP:

"If your right full back doesn't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for WBR position then move him down to DR position."

hi, do you have to adjust the mentality or just keep it on "standard"? thx

i don't know why but all of your tactic didn't work for me ( executioner, monstrous, glory, triumph, and predator ) i play qpr on season 2020-2021 all of my youngster already become world class player i follow all instruction on OI, other tactic like volliz, deadly circle, etc work well for me but i'm really curious with your tactic.

same

RB Leipzig-2nd season (TFF Predator v1 & TFF Predator(Attacking version) v3

I don't know what to say,this tactic...i can't say that isn't good,but simply doesn't work for me...
I had completet season 1 with a different tactic,the boards game me a lot of mony so i invested it !
****** youngsters ! My squad is young,but very good !
Tactic is fully fluid ! Def.Positioning all the games !
ML is right footed,MR is left footed.I have the "best" False 9's :Barbosa and Munir .
All my fullbacks,all 4 posses "Long flat throw-in" PPM
In the games when i used Predator v1 ,DL taked left corners/throw-ins,and DR taked right corners/throw-ins
In the games with Attacking v3,DL taked both sided corners and throw-ins.
I've used the OI's from OP .
Can someone tell me why isn't working ? :)
Cheers !View attachment 249964View attachment 249963View attachment 249962

I was a bit dissmayed after losing the away match against Barcelona with 5-3, then this happend:

View attachment 249961

:)

First season, only bought Balanta and used base version, V1.

I've started to use attacking match prep for home games (which I did before this match), thinking of using it on all games.

Can someone tell me why isn't working ? :)

Mate, how strong is your team compare to other teams in the league? What place does your team take between other teams in the league by players' strength?

ATTACKING VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

The filters, PPMs and players' profiles at the OP have been updated to suite the new version.

CHANGES:
- changed the role and PIs of STCL
- tweaked the attacking corner setup

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (ATTACK) V3
DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION -->TFF PREDATOR (ATTACK MIRROR) V3

YSoPxG7.png
MpPFcfz.png

THE TOOLTIP OF WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED AND ADDED THIS TIP:

"If your right full back doesn't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for WBR position then move him down to DR position."
bump

Last edited:
What does it mean? :)

P.S. I had a quick look on your team and almost all players are missing key attributes for positions.

TFF you think this will work in lower leagues - like league 2? im currently in league 2 on my unemployment save

Don't use Attacking version 3 if your team is a lower league team, if you're playing in La Liga and you're Murcia and predicted to be 20th use base tactic if you are a middle table team use Attacking Version.

My team is Union Deportiva Las Palmas, predicted 19th and now i'm 2nd with base tactic, whenever i use attacking version i finish the match losing or with a draw, when i use base version i always win.

Last edited:
TFF you think this will work in lower leagues - like league 2? im currently in league 2 on my unemployment save

I tested with the teams from Vanarama North/South which had mid table prediction and was able to win the league.

What does it mean? :)

P.S. I had a quick look on your team and almost all players are missing key attributes for positions.

But the solounamigo guy had oustananding performances with Leipzig,i think i have some better players than him
Masip and Fuchs :)
WM's and ST have good ratings for Agility,Acceleration,Pace,Off the ball,Technique,Drribling...
I think bigger than 13-14...