Great fan of your tactics TFF! Keep up the good work. Just one small question... Is it necessary to do manual marking in the waste time version or is that tactic plug & play (in case you want to kill the game)?

Great fan of your tactics TFF! Keep up the good work. Just one small question... Is it necessary to do manual marking in the waste time version or is that tactic plug & play (in case you want to kill the game)?

I glad to hear it works good for you, mate.

No... you don't need to set the manual marking for the waste version.

Hy. Can anyone could tell me why my striker donr want to score. I have Lukaku Kone Naismith and Ben Yadder. First season with everton great i was in second place but my striker are terrible. Any advice?

Anyone please?

TFF I want to ask is it better that you put your best striker in the ST/L position or on the ST/R position. I found that the striker that marks the oppositions player , didn't score that much. Actually he is some kind of a playmaker when in attack , because he is in between my second striker and my midfield players.... Most of the times he dispatches the ball to the wingers or to my second striker. Also does it matter if my left striker is right-footed and vice versa , or its the same ?:)

TFF I want to ask is it better that you put your best striker in the ST/L position or on the ST/R position. I found that the striker that marks the oppositions player , didn't score that much. Actually he is some kind of a playmaker when in attack , because he is in between my second striker and my midfield players.... Most of the times he dispatches the ball to the wingers or to my second striker. Also does it matter if my left striker is right-footed and vice versa , or its the same ?:)

It works better if the left striker is right footed and the right striker is left footed but the more important is that the striker has "Fairly Strong" rating for the weak foot.

It's important to have good players on both positions STCL and STCR because both positions are important for the tactic and they do important job but the right striker scores more than the left striker due the manual marking and in general the right flank is more "attacking" because as you can see there's Full Back (Attack) at the right flank.

Thanks man. So , i was right :)
BTW you should name this tactic Freaking Best in the World !!! Its most consistent tactic on this forum ,with every team. Yes , u can lose and yes you cannot win the league in first season , sometimes . But the second season ,when you build up your squad....OH MY GOD !!!

Guys do you have a silly change managers at the end of each season? for example Man City wins Premier League and Pelligrini goes to Schalke

Would it be too much to ask for top5 players in game for every position for this tactic (could use same player in different positions, for example Ronaldo in both LM and ST) ?

I didn't want to share my test result until i finish the whole season but ...

View attachment 222195View attachment 222194
Notice that - no Parolo , No Balanta , no Keita(untill Tounkata got injured) . Basecly my second team...

@NattoKilla Nice transfers , but how did u manage to sell those players for that kind of money ?:) I found this years FM to be hard to sell players for any money...especially if they are average players :(
And i have the same problem as yours - Juventus :) They just don't let go :) Great to see that you managed to surpass them with 15 points :)

Edit : Sorry i didn't see that u are using the transfer update. I am not :)

WELL THAT IS THAT !!!
View attachment 222165Broke the record for most team points and goals in first season.

View attachment 222164View attachment 222163All the fixtures . Keep in mind that i don't play with Marshall update ,so no CL or LE for me in first season.

View attachment 222162My best XI .

View attachment 222161 My transfers.

I WANT YOU TO NOTICE WHAT KIND OF PLAYERS BRING ME THAT SUCCESS !!!

View attachment 222160View attachment 222159View attachment 222158View attachment 222157View attachment 222156

As you can see , my strikers are not world class player , to be honest they are far from being worldclass , just Klose but he is 36 years old...
Seck have 15 matches due to injury of Radu...
Pollace got 8 due to the injury of my best player - Basta.

My two backup defenders are Mauricio who is aweful in real life and in the game !! And Gentilleti who is midiocre :)

IF U CAN TAKE SERIA A WITH THESE KIND OF PLAYERS ,YOU CAN TAKE THE WORLD WITH THIS TACTIC WITH A STRONGER TEAM !!!