Hi.. this tac is amazing.. i´m using the one with manual marking and won champions league and premier on 2nd season with WBA..
and no major signings
KAKUTA is godlike for MED.. try it!

Is there anyway to train tactic and get it fluid for an International team??? Serbia fire their manager and they wanted me , so i took the challenge with both club and national team , but the tactic can't sink in ,because there is no training schedule :(

Is there anyway to train tactic and get it fluid for an International team???

when you manage a nation team then the only way to get the tactic fluid is through the matches… there's no any training for national teams...

Is there anyway to train tactic and get it fluid for an International team??? Serbia fire their manager and they wanted me , so i took the challenge with both club and national team , but the tactic can't sink in ,because there is no training schedule :(

Put the same tactic in all 3 tactic slots, will go a bit faster. It is possible to get full fluidity.

I'm Sevilla :)

Ferocity V3.
77656.png

First of all I'm using Ferocity V3 in my career, and i thank you for this amazing tactic to TFF! I'll will ask you a question to all fm fans under this tactic. My team is Chelsea and i m playing fourth season of my career. Of course i got every tropy in all areas but i always lost or draw 1 game in premier league. I HATE IT! I'm trying to 38 to 38 but when i play last 5-6 games after guranteed the leagu, the game( or god:) ) effects someting my forwards never score like other games, the other team goalkeeper saves 20 -30 positions and players takes their first goals for their teams in 30-40 yards etc. Also, after big away matches my key players have injuries , get cold or someting. Does somobody have the same scenario in FM 2015 ? Thank you :D

I'm trying to 38 to 38 but when i play last 5-6 games after guranteed the leagu, the game( or god:) ) effects someting my forwards never score like other games, the other team goalkeeper saves 20 -30 positions and players takes their first goals for their teams in 30-40 yards etc. Also, after big away matches my key players have injuries , get cold or someting. Does somobody have the same scenario in FM 2015 ? Thank you :D[/COLOR]

Heh... I'd say it isn't easy to make "38 to 38" and you need a luck for it because FM works that way that you almost guaranty have few "unlucky" matches in the season when your team has total domination and crazy amount of scoring chances but can't score and your opposition has only 1 attempt but scores. :)

Sorry not checked on this thread in AGES. Is the short corner thing still in here? aka do you score a lot from corners?

Southampton, the 1st season. :)
7454.png
Hey man , great season!!! I was thinking of starting a new game with Southampton too. Can u show me your starting line and your transfers , because i am not too familiar with them :)

I don't know if I have missed it but I am playing on FMC (iPad) can somebody post each players instructions for V3 please. I can't download the tactic.

Thank you in advance.

is there maybe a way to make one striker score huge amount of goals?

maybe in that tactic without manual marking where you have only one attacker?

so it would be great if I could have attacker scoring goals about 1 per game. :)

is there maybe a way to make one striker score huge amount of goals?

maybe in that tactic without manual marking where you have only one attacker?

so it would be great if I could have attacker scoring goals about 1 per game. :)
my striker are doing great