cptbull, could you show me your napoli starting 11 and how goals/assists are distributed?

curious to see how you line them up, thank you : )

So far it's crazy with my Lille side in 2019 !

Milan AC 1 - 3 LOSC (European Supercup)
Nantes 0 - 5 LOSC (L1)
LOSC 5 - 0 Tours (L1)
LOSC 5 - 1 Bordeaux (L1)

Sisto playing as a RM is killing it ! 8 goals in those 4 games.

Thanks TFF ! :wub:

cptbull, could you show me your napoli starting 11 and how goals/assists are distributed?

curious to see how you line them up, thank you : )

This is my "main" starting eleven and my "second" starting eleven:

View attachment 250714View attachment 250709

I almost always swap the entire team between each match, to keep everyone fit and happy. I rarely have any player play more than 40 games/season, even when I manage a team in BPL.

View attachment 250708View attachment 250707View attachment 250706View attachment 250705

Some stats, sorted after: goals, assists and best avg. rating.
Lastly you can see how I set up my set pieces. I've managed to get Strinic and Mesto to learn the flat-bullet throw.
Oh, and I use David Lopez from time to time on the DM position (hes not included in the tactic-ss I've provided).

Hope that answers your question =)

Do you have any player filters for this tactic or can we use one from a previous tactic?

Second season RB Leipzig: unbelievable!

I recently finished my second season with RB Leipzig and I don't know what to say:

View attachment 250653View attachment 250652

We finished this season UNBEATEN! That's a little bit crazy. because it was our first season in the Bundesliga. One thing what seems to be very important is the squad happiness. The other thing is that I always do the teamtalks myself - just have a look at Raikan007's Teamtalk Guide.

Don't be disappointed if you won't be able to reach the same achievements like I did so far. At the end of my first season (champions in the 2. Bundesliga) I got something like an sugardaddy - don't know but I had an sponsorship deal about 80 million euros. So I was able to do some important transfers for the upcoming Bundesliga season: GK - Timo Horn (10 million), CM - Lucas Silva (3.5 million), WMR - Douglas Costa (14.75 million), IV - Joel Veitman (8.75 million), WML - Sadio Mané (26.5 million).

The most important transfers in my opinion are the WM's - they will be able to do a lot of nice dribblings and goals:

View attachment 250638 View attachment 250637

My striker Poulsen:

View attachment 250636

Those three guys made more than 50% of the goals (and nearly all assists). Maybe TFF can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that those three positions are nearly the most important ones.

I will pause this save now and go for a real challenge - I want to test it with an real underdog club without any sponsorship - maybe something like Leicester, Burnley, Paderborn or Cordoba. Let's see what will happen :).

Great work TFF! :) That's absolutely your best tactic so far!

Last edited:
Fkin great tactic! Defense looks really solid! I just play 4-5 matches, but I see the difference with the old 4-4-2! I try it with my Inter :D

Hi TFF!

I've so far in the first season lost 3 games (won all other).

The strange thing is that I've lost against Atalanta twice, both at home and with the score 1-2, and once against Juventus in the supercup. And in both matches Atalanta used the following formation:

View attachment 250606

Do you have any idea on how to tackle this kind of formation? Could it be down to changing in OI/manual marking?

Hi TFF!

I've so far in the first season lost 3 games (won all other).

The strange thing is that I've lost against Atalanta twice, both at home and with the score 1-2, and once against Juventus in the supercup. And in both matches Atalanta used the following formation:

View attachment 892870

Do you have any idea on how to tackle this kind of formation? Could it be down to changing in OI/manual marking?

Strangely, I struggled against Hull against the same formation. I used my back up formation in the end.

Sorry if it's been asked (i scanned through some pages) does this use the short corner bug/exploit thing? like volliz tactic and some others?

Guys, I've updated the OP and changed the tip about foot requirements for ML/MR positions and now it looks like this: "ML should be right footed or have "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" rating for the right foot, MR should be left footed or have "Fairly Strong"/”Strong" rating for the left footed."

It isn't possible to add such complicated conditions to the filters and it's only possible to add very simple condition like cheking what main foot players have "Left" or "Right" but you can “untick” this condition in the filters and manually inspect all players by yourself in order to find out what rating do they have for the weak foot because as I said "Fairly Strong" and "Strong" ratings also work, especially this useful for MR position because it’s really hard to find a left footed players.

Mate, I'm sure that manual marking or OI have nothing to do with it and probably it just was time to lose. ;) Btw, this tactic doesn’t have manual marking.

Sorry if it's been asked (i scanned through some pages) does this use the short corner bug/exploit thing? like volliz tactic and some others?

Yes, I put "short corner" setup into the tactic if you like it then use it if not then put any other corner setup you want.

TTF would you switch to waste version if you go 2-0 up after 10 min
Mate, very many factors affect my decision when to use the "Waste Time" tactic. Sometimes I can use it even when draw or even when lose and it's just impossible to give strict instructions when to use it... In some cases using "Waste Time" tactic can do good and in other cases can do harm and it's up to you use it or not. You just need to understand that when you use this tactic you greatly increases your defense and weaken your attack... that's all... and your anticipation when you need such thing can greatly boost your results.

Last edited: