Yes, I put "short corner" setup into the tactic if you like it then use it if not then put any other corner setup you want.

I just felt like it was so cheesey, when I used it with Preston, Zapata went from 12 games 4 goals to 41 games 40 goals. I will deffo test the tactic but change the corners to something random. Thanks for the reply

triumph v9> predator v1

draw versus norwich
2-1 against southampton after 60min, switch to triumph, won 3-2

Guys, I've updated the OP and changed the tip about foot requirements for ML/MR positions and now it looks like this: "ML should be right footed or have "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" rating for the right foot, MR should be left footed or have "Fairly Strong"/”Strong" rating for the left footed."

It isn't possible to add such complicated conditions to the filters and it's only possible to add very simple condition like cheking what main foot players have "Left" or "Right" but you can “untick” this condition in the filters and manually inspect all players by yourself in order to find out what rating do they have for the weak foot because as I said "Fairly Strong" and "Strong" ratings also work, especially this useful for MR position because it’s really hard to find a left footed players.

just want to be sure :p does this mean I can use players who have fairly strong or strong rating for the left foot as the right wide midfielder?

thanks! :)

Great tactic

Used it with Denmark and Holland national side

with Denmark started after Euro 2016, 3rd place in World Cup 2018 only lost 1 match in 3 years (a friendly)
and semi finalist in Euro 2020, all three matches lost against my fear opponent Italy

with Holland unbeaten so far

22360726gp.jpg

This tactic and Deadly Circle are at the moment the best, never seen something like this.

With D.Circle i won the Prem League and League Cup in my first season with WBA... but with this one i`m gonna win all 3 competitions in my first season with Burnley...INSANE !!!

Keep up the good work.

This tactic and Deadly Circle are at the moment the best, never seen something like this.

With D.Circle i won the Prem League and League Cup in my first season with WBA... but with this one i`m gonna win all 3 competitions in my first season with Burnley...INSANE !!!

Keep up the good work.
how have you lined up burnley

how have you lined up burnley

View attachment 250512

Stanciu or G. Boyd up front with Sordell or Barnes, rotating alot.
For DM position i bought Jesus Vallejo (sensational player for the future, training him for DM pos), rotating with Coquelin.
On the wings loaned Bernardeschi from Fiorentina.
Backup for CD bought Kyle Bartley.

Also coming in :

Humam Tariq
Jhon Arango
Lika Jovic

Sold Danny Ings, i never play someone who wanna leave the club, not good for morale.

View attachment 893155

Stanciu or G. Boyd up front with Sordell or Barnes, rotating alot.
For DM position i bought Jesus Vallejo (sensational player for the future, training him for DM pos), rotating with Coquelin.
On the wings loaned Bernardeschi from Fiorentina.
Backup for CD bought Kyle Bartley.

Also coming in :

Humam Tariq
Jhon Arango
Lika Jovic

Sold Danny Ings, i never play someone who wanna leave the club, not good for morale.
ive always used Vallejo as a centre back is he worth training as a dm?? Is it the pace side that made you choose sordell??

Average rating for Vallejo in DM pos is : 7.20 in 29 games (really good for an 18 years old not playing his natural position)
Sordell playing better than Boyd & Barnes in the F9 role, seen this in the pre-season and stuck with him for that role.
Bought Stanciu from Steaua Bucharest for the SS role because i`m gonna sell him in 2-3 seasons with 30 mil.

demolishing everyone i play. not scored less than 4 goals for about 10 games now :)

Another wonderful tactic I'll test for sur !

Can give me a setup for Lyon TFF please ?

Just a last question, do you think this tactic can work with Conference South teams ?

Hmm, things have suddenly start going south quickly. My once 10-12 points lead is down to 3 points clear of Juventus, due to starting drawing my games now. Haven't changed anything except swapping Albiol (sold to RM) for Balanta (mainly have to use him on DL since Ghoulam is on African Cup and Strinic is long time injured.)

View attachment 250472

Last edited:
Hmm, things have suddenly start going south quickly. My once 10-12 points lead is down to 3 points clear of Juventus, due to starting drawing my games now. Haven't changed anything except swapping Albiol (sold to RM) for Balanta (mainly have to use him on DL since Ghoulam is on African Cup and Strinic is long time injured.)

View attachment 893255

Injuries? morale low? I tend to have a mini slump with any tactic, nothing is perfect.