won world cup 2022 with Holland

22363311xm.jpg

22363312tr.jpg

22363313yr.jpg

22363314bw.jpg

22363317xy.jpg

22363318cy.jpg

Injuries? morale low? I tend to have a mini slump with any tactic, nothing is perfect.

The morale was superb on every player. However, I've seem to have gotten rid of the slump now, won the latest games:

5-1 Roma H
4-1 Chievo A
3-0 Olympiacos A
6-0 Verona H

The only change I made was setting attacking mentality as matchprep on every game except Olympiacos away. Might have been down to minor injuries as you mentioned.

The slump is definetly gone! 8-|

View attachment 250437

Faouzi Ghoulam is a must buy for all major clubs, his long-throw ins with flat-bullet is amazing. 3 of the goals in this match was due to that.

View attachment 893155

Stanciu or G. Boyd up front with Sordell or Barnes, rotating alot.
For DM position i bought Jesus Vallejo (sensational player for the future, training him for DM pos), rotating with Coquelin.
On the wings loaned Bernardeschi from Fiorentina.
Backup for CD bought Kyle Bartley.

Also coming in :

Humam Tariq
Jhon Arango
Lika Jovic

Sold Danny Ings, i never play someone who wanna leave the club, not good for morale.

What did you use more often mate the normal version or the waste time version?

Can smell a V2 on the way!! ;)

Almost ;)

I'll soon add an attacking version which can be used when you are strong favorite or during the match when you need to score.

I just finished to test it and it have almost the same quality defense(maybe slightly weaker) but the attack is much stronger.

Corners

How did you manage to set the LB and RB on the second post at the same time??

:O

ATTACKING VERSION HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

In my tests this version showed almost the same quality defense(maybe slightly weaker) as the base version but attack was stronger so this version is a good choice when you are favorite or need to score during the match with high urgency

Please notice that this version has different from the "Base" version corner setup and throw-in setup:

1) In order to make "Short Corner" setup work with full efficiency only DL(or DR if you use the mirror version) should take the corners.

2) In order to make "Long Flat Throw" PPM work with full efficiency only DL(or DR if you use the mirro version) and any of the central defenders should have this PPM only them should take the throw-ins.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (ATTACK) V2

DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION -->TFF PREDATOR (ATTACK MIRROR) V2

uolyrfF.png
LkeGWIg.png

Last edited:
how would you make Portos formation? :)
- have a little trouble with that... :/

Guys, I've dropped "the base" version in my saves from rotation because it's pain in *** to build the team around these both tactics and I really don't observe that the "attacking" version is weaker at the defense(only maybe a litle bit :p) but the attack of "attacking" version is much stronger so I use the attacking as main tactic.

Especially, it's pain in *** to build the team around these both tactics when this tip is actual for the attacking version, you need a left footed player for DR position:

TotalFootballFan9 said:
*** HERE'S A TIP HOW YOU CAN GREATLY BUFF YOUR PERFORMANCE ***

TIP: Your DR should be "left footed"(or if you use the mirror version then your DL should be right footed). ALSO YOU HAVE TO REMOVE "DRIBBLE LESS" PI FROM "DR" POSITION(OR "DL" IF YOU USE THE MIRROR VERSION) BUT REMOVE THIS "PI" ONLY IF YOUR DR IS LEFT FOOTED.

Please notice that you shouldn't rush thing and use a left footed player on DR position at any cost... for example, when he doesn't have "Accomplished" rating for DR position(before you should train him to play DR position till he reaches "Accomplished" rating for DR position) or when he is much worse than your other right footed player for DR position.

Here's a list of advantages it gives:

-- it gives very solid buff to attacking build-up play(efficient of attacks increases).

-- the score rate from the right sided corner increases almost twice(you score twice often from the right sided corner)!

-- It's much easier to build the team and it gives almost absolute protection from unlucky injuries/bans for DL/DR positions because you need "left footed" players for both positions and if you have 4 players for DL/DR then any of them can play on both positions and you have 3 backup players for DL and DR positions.

Please notice that there's almost no left footed players who have "Accomplished/Natural" for DR position and visa versa so in most of cases you have to train left footed full back to play DR position but as I already said all these is worth efforts.

For example, Leighton Baines by default have only "Competent" rating for DR position but it would take him about only few weeks to get "Accomplished" rating for DR position.

ffdr3.png

Other example, Jordi Alba by default has "Awkward" for DR position so it would take him a bit longer than Baines to get "Accomplished" for DR position about few months or so.
ffdr2.png

Here you can set train position for player:
ffdr1.png

Last edited: