54f7cf86c820ff45c7e8be6c6d677da1.png

Sorry if this has been asked before - Has there been a stealth nerf to the short corner tactic? I don't think I've scored from a corner (or something to come fairly directly after) in 60+ games now

No, there hasn't been any nerf to the short corner. It works as before for me.

Any idea what to do with Jesus Navas in all of your tactics while playing Man City? He has good atributes for those tactics but bad prefered leg on right wing and bad position rating on left wing. I don't talk about starting-11 cuz obviously Sterling (updated transfers from this window) and Silva play there but general role in team.

Any idea what to do with Jesus Navas in all of your tactics while playing Man City? He has good atributes for those tactics but bad prefered leg on right wing and bad position rating on left wing. I don't talk about starting-11 cuz obviously Sterling (updated transfers from this window) and Silva play there but general role in team.

I would sell him because his Finishing and Long Shots are awful but ML/MR positions score a lot in this tactic so you need someone on those positions who is able to score. :)

I would sell him because his Finishing and Long Shots are awful but ML/MR positions score a lot in this tactic so you need someone on those positions who is able to score. :)

Thing is Man City don't have any budget in start of game and can't sell Navas for good price in start of game.

Thing is Man City don't have any budget in start of game and can't sell Navas for good price in start of game.

How is that possible? Or you mean that you disabled the first transfer window budget? If so then just set him train ML position and rotate with Sterling. :)

How is that possible? Or you mean that you disabled the first transfer window budget? If so then just set him train ML position and rotate with Sterling. :)

Nah Man City has no budget due to financial Fair Play - my update updates only players in teams and relegations/promotions/contracts not budgets/player stats :P

Also it's complicated to retrain him not only cuz of bad rating but also cause he has ability ''runs through right wing'' or however it's called in game.

Last edited:
Nah Man City has no budget due to financial Fair Play - my update updates only players in teams and relegations/promotions/contracts not budgets/player stats :P

Heh... I haven't encountered something like that in the game so far. :)

Also it's complicated to retrain him not only cuz of bad rating but also cause he has ability ''runs through right wing'' or however it's called in game.

I don't think it would take him more than a month to get at least "Competent" rating for ML position.

Never mind his ''runs through right wing'' PPM it doesn't count if he plays at the left flank.

guys pls help! im using v3 with fulham and.. im in 3rd season and im second in the table behind MU. I have one big problem.. i conceded lots of goals... 31 games 50 goals, and why? i dont understand. im using manual marking and oi. My defence: jazz richards jonny evans balanta and garbutt. i know not the best but not bad. pls help! :(

So I have Fm genie installed..but when looking up PPMs tab there is no posses long throw attribute listed in the search dialog

Is it not available in the free version or just in fmrte only

I'm Newcastle and my best striker is ayoze Perez but he has the PPM likes to break offside trap and he won't unlearn it should I sell him??

So I have Fm genie installed..but when looking up PPMs tab there is no posses long throw attribute listed in the search dialog

Is it not available in the free version or just in fmrte only

Yup, it looks like FM Genie Scout doesn't have this PPM in the searching list... you can use FMRTE then. :)

no marking

i use the v3 but i dont use the manual marking, but the tattic its very good ..whit the manual marking it's more good?

Individual Training Focus:

STCL/STCR – Deep Lying Forward (All Duties)

ML/MR – Inside Forward (Support)

CM – Central Midfielder (Support)

DM – Defensive Midfielder (All Duties)

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender (All Duties)

DR/DL – Complete Wing Back (All Duties)

GK – Goalkeeper (Defend)

TFF, what about AMC individual training?

Back