Yes I played him on the left side. In my opinion you can't get a better player for the right side than Volland or Juan Iturbe!
i agree juan iturbe is a beast , he is left footed
f11450c4c270f22ef21f75f27645c28c.png

training

Hei guiss, sorry for my little english, i have a question much important, The training e and the match training for the V3 it's def posiition?

i agree juan iturbe is a beast , he is left footed
f11450c4c270f22ef21f75f27645c28c.png
I've never signed Iturbe I'm Newcastle and I'm playing cabella on rw coz he's the only decent player i have that's dual footed hopefully has a good season and I can sell for big bucks

I've never signed Iturbe I'm Newcastle and I'm playing cabella on rw coz he's the only decent player i have that's dual footed hopefully has a good season and I can sell for big bucks
good luck mate, i mean only if u can get money .try to sign him

Hei guiss, sorry for my little english, i have a question much important, The training e and the match training for the V3 it's def posiition?

Yes, there is no changes regard that matter.

Btw, I'm thinking to add to the OP "Individual Focus" training for every positions because I've found the most optimal choices.

Yes, there is no changes regard that matter.

Btw, I'm thinking to add to the OP "Individual Focus" training for every positions because I've found the most optimal choices.
That's a great plan that's the one thing that takes so much time

That's a great plan that's the one thing that takes so much time

Individual Training Focus:

STCL/STCR – Deep Lying Forward (All Duties)

ML/MR – Inside Forward (Support)

CM – Central Midfielder (Support)

DM – Defensive Midfielder (All Duties)

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender (All Duties)

DR/DL – Complete Wing Back (All Duties)

GK – Goalkeeper (Defend)

General Training – Balanced

When you're a underdog, is it better to use Counter Attack?

If you are asking about that should you change the team mentality of the main tactic to "Counter Attack" in cases when you are underdog them the answer is No.

Last edited:
hey tff, you said that the mr and ml should be train on inside forward. why not train then on the poisiton that they are?

hey tff, you said that the mr and ml should be train on inside forward. why not train then on the poisiton that they are?

Clarify a bit, mate... I'm not sure I understand what you are asking about.

Last edited:
the mr and ml are wide midfilder on this tactic, so why you said that they need to train as inside foward. btw sorry for my english

the mr and ml are wide midfilder on this tactic, so why you said that they need to train as inside foward. btw sorry for my english

Wide Midfielder is a generic role and by modifying its PIs(or adding some TIs) you can get many different behaviors from that role. Speaking other words the "Wide Midfielder" role might do totally different job in one tactic than other tactic so you need different type of players with different attributes for each of those tactics.

All those default attributes tips/recommendations which are build into the game are very approximate and when you start adding PIs and TIs you change the way how roles behave during the matches and the modified roles might need totally different attributes than the default roles.

So there's the only one way to know what attributes are important for the role you need to know what job this role do during the matches after you modified its behavior

GK – Goalkeeper (Defend)

bump

GK – Goalkeeper (Defend)

Hey man, could you explain why you've got 'support' for some roles and 'all duties' for others? Up until you'd posted this I was using Inside Forward (All Duties) for my RM/LM for example.

Lucky you did post this however - was using Complete Forward for the strikers, Roaming Playmaker for the CM etc. :$

Last edited:
Os Ferocity V3 much better than the original one? Thanks for the reply...

Hey man, could you explain why you've got 'support' for some roles and 'all duties' for others? Up until you'd posted this I was using Inside Forward (All Duties) for my RM/LM for example.

Lucky you did post this however - was using Complete Forward for the strikers, Roaming Playmaker for the CM etc. :$

Hey,

"All Duties" choice for some roles trains some not important attributes for those roles and other choice like, for example, "Support" is more optimal because it trains more useful and less useless attributes.

Attributes cost CA points and CA points are limited so you don't want it was spent on the useless attributes for the position.

Os Ferocity V3 much better than the original one? Thanks for the reply...

Yes.

Back