TFF, what about AMC individual training?

I remember someone asked the same question few pages back and TFF answered that it should be Advanced Playmaker (All Duties) but I might be mistaken so you'd better try to find his answer to be sure.

I remember someone asked the same question few pages back and TFF answered that it should be Advanced Playmaker (All Duties) but I might be mistaken so you'd better try to find his answer to be sure.
cheers m8 :).

I'm lost for words on this one:

View attachment 228901

First season, playing as my hometown club Malmö FF. Prolly have an average of 110 CA. First groupstage game.

The real Malmö FF have actually managed to qualify for Champions League two years in a row now, which is quite remarkable for a Swedish team. They kicked Celtic out of CL in the latest playoff-duel.

hi guys. need a suggestion or help.

i've used the ferocity v3 tactics. what if i change a lil bit on winger instruction. i change from less shoot to more shoot. is it give a bad effect to the tactics?

Hi,

Any player recommendation? Ofcourse i used the player filters but I'm looking for younger player who only enter the filter after 2-3 years?

View attachment 228848View attachment 228843

5th season in to the career and second year in EPL with Hartlepool. Made some big money transfers for Jovic and some sensible loan transfers but yet finished lower than the previous season due to a horrid run of games at the end. (v3)

Highest number of goals scored in the league but conceding 68!!! Defence was atrocious. My defenders are good enough but they just seem to switch off in games and concede too much. one such game was the semifinal of europa league, playing the second leg at home leading (6..4) against monaco and they come and thump in 5..at HOME :'(

I haven't used the time waste option because I tried it earlier in the save and it did not go so well. How are the other FM users experience with it, that is how to protect a lead and close out the game Would appreciate some help in this area.

Looking at the good stuff, forwards score for fun and the wide mid fielders work on steroids. I've got Ainsley Maitland on loan from Arsenal for the last three seasons and in the current season he played 50 games, scored 20 and Assisted 45.. winning the player of the year and still aged 21!

1c4a39e2fe9dd30af256803fb8efcf34.png

What do you tweak against Bayern munchen? because I get trashed against them every time. This has happened with several saves

I have faced them with world class teams and the best I could get was a lucky draw

Upload the PKM of the match or the game save because I'm sure that you are lying.

Probably, you are just a troll so I won't continue the discussion with you in order not to "feed" you. ;)

As I said upload the game save or PKM of the match and prove that I'm wrong. ;)

P.S. don't bother with uploading any screenshots because it takes about few seconds to fake it as you want.

Last edited:
Upload the PKM of the match or the game save because I'm sure that you are lying.

Probably, you are just a troll so I won't continue the discussion with you in order not to "feed" you. ;)

As I said upload the game save or PKM of the match and prove that I'm wrong. ;)

P.S. don't bother with uploading any screenshots because it takes about few seconds to fake it as you want.

What a strange post, I asked for tips if anybody got for defeating Bayern Munchen because its one of the only teams a have really struggled with and you call me troll?. Did I write anything unrealistic or outrageous. If you don't have any tips don't bother

Back