Individual Training Focus:

STCL/STCR – Deep Lying Forward (All Duties)

ML/MR – Inside Forward (Support)

CM – Central Midfielder (Support)

DM – Defensive Midfielder (All Duties)

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender (All Duties)

DR/DL – Complete Wing Back (All Duties)

GK – Goalkeeper (Defend)

General Training – Balanced

What individual training would you set for the AM in the Predator tactic without Manual Marking?

Guys, I've updated the filters and players' profiles at the OP.

I slightly tweaked some attributes for Deep Lying Forward and also added a new attributes requirements: "Teamwork(+11)" and "Strength(+11)".

Also the useful PPMs list for ML/MR positions at the OP has been updated and added a new useful PPM : "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

Individual Training Focus:

STCL/STCR – Deep Lying Forward (All Duties)

ML/MR – Inside Forward (Support)

CM – Central Midfielder (Support)

DM – Defensive Midfielder (All Duties)

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender (All Duties)

DR/DL – Complete Wing Back (All Duties)

GK – Goalkeeper (Defend)

General Training – Balanced

bump

Last edited:

Guys, I've updated the filters and players' profiles at the OP.

I slightly tweaked some attributes for Deep Lying Forward and also added a new attributes requirements: "Teamwork(+11)" and "Strength(+11)".

Also the useful PPMs list for ML/MR position have been updated and added a new useful PPM : "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

bump
Are you sticking around for FM16 mate?

Hey TTF, Where would you suggest to play Mesut Özil for this tactic? He has the PPM Comes deep which seems to be a no-no for the Wide Midfielder position and even for the AM (no marking tactic)?

Hey TTF, Where would you suggest to play Mesut Özil for this tactic? He has the PPM Comes deep which seems to be a no-no for the Wide Midfielder position and even for the AM (no marking tactic)?

Hey,

I would set him train MR position and used as MR.

Yup, that's true he has "Come Deep To Get The Ball" PPM and this PPM undesirable for ML/MR positions but he is a 170 CA player so all possible negatives from that undesirable PPM will be somehow compensated by his high CA.

The other choice you have is sell him and buy other 170 CA player without that PPM. :)

Also you can try to unlearn him that PPM but he is 25 years so I doubt you'll get any luck with that.

TFF9, whats the secret man? I won the Premier League on my first attempt with Watford.. Every time you post a new tactic, it's always a success.

Thanks so much man, I haven't played FM for 3-4 months and I literally returned because of your tactics. My friend recommended me to give it a shot with this, and sweet Jesus it's been so fun! For those wondering, I've been using the "no manual marking" version, simply because I'm too lazy to manually mark every game.

Thanks again, TFF9! You're awesome!

TFF9, whats the secret man? I won the Premier League on my first attempt with Watford.. Every time you post a new tactic, it's always a success.

Thanks so much man, I haven't played FM for 3-4 months and I literally returned because of your tactics. My friend recommended me to give it a shot with this, and sweet Jesus it's been so fun! For those wondering, I've been using the "no manual marking" version, simply because I'm too lazy to manually mark every game.

Thanks again, TFF9! You're awesome!

Is "no man marking" version also the "no OI" version? In other words, have you used any OI?

Is "no man marking" version also the "no OI" version? In other words, have you used any OI?
Oh apparently I've been using the OI's from the Monstrous tactic. I was using the MONSTROUS tactic the first half of the season, which was still solid but my team didn't score a lot of goals. Applied PREDATOR and hasn't looked back ever since.

So to answer your question, yes, I've been using this:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...71721d1433507478-monstrous-plug-play-oiv3.png

he is still doing a good job
c070819ad59b49738769ef6bf4c24214.png

Sorry if this has been asked before - Has there been a stealth nerf to the short corner tactic? I don't think I've scored from a corner (or something to come fairly directly after) in 60+ games now

Back