7aeab4a9d239f146d42775582c57f6de.png

Nice run of games,mate ! :)
If I may ask,how you post SS big like yours ? With yellow "wall" ? :P

Nice run of games,mate ! :)
If I may ask,how you post SS big like yours ? With yellow "wall" ? :P
lol i use gyazo mate. its the only way i know to make ss. thanks mate. i am wondering i can conceded less then 10 golas in a season

Last edited:
tazhy, have you moved on to v3 now?

and if you're using v3 do you find more success with strikers who are a bit better aerial/strength and less speed, or a bit quicker and and and less aerial/strength, eg, ibra types or aguero types work better as the dlf

Leicester 4th season-Predator Ferocity v3

Hey guys,
This is the last FM2015 save,i wanna go with it as far as possible,till FM16 appears.
I already posted season1.
2nd season:Comunity Shield-Beated by Man. United at penalties.
Capital One Cup:Knocked-out in semi-finals by Chelsea.
UCL:Knocked-out by Chelsea in quarter-finals.
FA Cup-lost the Final against Man United
BPL-Won !
3rd season:Comunity Shield:Lost to penalties against Man United,due to 6 key-players being at Olympics.
Capital One Cup-KnockedView attachment 227716View attachment 227715View attachment 227713View attachment 227711View attachment 227710View attachment 227709View attachment 227708View attachment 227706-out by Chelsea in semi-finlas(again)
FA Cup:Won !
UCL-Knocked-out by Chelsea in quarter-finals(again)
BPL-Won !
Chelsea's my nightmare. :((6)
Fantastic results till now,incredible tactic,scored somany goals.
Ok,so i'll explain the draws: in the Norwich match,i had 3-1 till 80,they scored 2 goals.
Against Galata,i had 4-0 till 60',somehow ,i wasn't able to score,but they scored 4 goals !!!
And,against the"reddevils",i was very,very unlucky.
So,maybe you're asking/wondering how do i got Messi and Neymar at Leicester,i have a secret,i just. know how to negociate,for all the pplayers,i used installments(for example-I paid 45 upfront for Messi + 45 over 48 months +45 after 50 league goals + 15 after 50 league app,so this is the way to transfer "big names).
Some screenies ;) :

Hey guys,
This is the last FM2015 save,i wanna go with it as far as possible,till FM16 appears.
I already posted season1.
2nd season:Comunity Shield-Beated by Man. United at penalties.
Capital One Cup:Knocked-out in semi-finals by Chelsea.
UCL:Knocked-out by Chelsea in quarter-finals.
FA Cup-lost the Final against Man United
BPL-Won !
3rd season:Comunity Shield:Lost to penalties against Man United,due to 6 key-players being at Olympics.
Capital One Cup-KnockedView attachment 946517View attachment 946518View attachment 946522View attachment 946525View attachment 946526View attachment 946527View attachment 946530View attachment 946535-out by Chelsea in semi-finlas(again)
FA Cup:Won !
UCL-Knocked-out by Chelsea in quarter-finals(again)
BPL-Won !
Chelsea's my nightmare. :((6)
Fantastic results till now,incredible tactic,scored somany goals.
Ok,so i'll explain the draws: in the Norwich match,i had 3-1 till 80,they scored 2 goals.
Against Galata,i had 4-0 till 60',somehow ,i wasn't able to score,but they scored 4 goals !!!
And,against the"reddevils",i was very,very unlucky.
So,maybe you're asking/wondering how do i got Messi and Neymar at Leicester,i have a secret,i just. know how to negociate,for all the pplayers,i used installments(for example-I paid 45 upfront for Messi + 45 over 48 months +45 after 50 league goals + 15 after 50 league app,so this is the way to transfer "big names).
Some screenies ;) :
wow mate

Thanks tzahy man ;)
Soryy for the "bad display" of my post,my network is ****,and my phone is ******. :P

Who am I supposed to mark in 4-4-2 wide diamond formation? There is no MCR or DMCR position

I'm sure I've asked this and I'm sure others have but anyone got recommendations for the right sided midfielder Iturbe has gone to man city though I'm Newcastle I've just won league and in pre season

I'm sure I've asked this and I'm sure others have but anyone got recommendations for the right sided midfielder Iturbe has gone to man city though I'm Newcastle I've just won league and in pre season

Joel Campbell

Back