550078ce6a62dab0e5608a3088557308.png

View attachment 227470View attachment 227468View attachment 227467View attachment 227466View attachment 227465

Hi.. juz finished my second season on EMPOLI using this tactic.. 1st season only managed to win Serie A title..
2nd Season achievement:
win Serie A
win Italian Cup
win Italian Super Cup
win Champion League

In transfer, I managed to sign a few good player, a few loan move and free agent signing.
Only lose 1 game in Serie A and managed to beat the like of Barcelona (Final), Real Madrid, Man City and AC Milan.

Best Player: Gael Kakuta (free agent) - Best player award on Serie A and Champion League.

Can wait to start 3rd Season with this Tactic.

Thank You TotalFootballFan9 for the great Tactic..(H)

No. Just saying, it's easy to win the Prem with any team in 2022. Try it with Bolton in 2014 and let us know how you get on.

Just look once more at the image. I am at Bolton only 3 years, taking them from Championship to Prem and then to be second with team predicted to be last and win with team predicted to be 13th is in my opinion nice succes.

But all the credit goes to TFF. Thats why I posted it here.

No. Just saying, it's easy to win the Prem with any team in 2022. Try it with Bolton in 2014 and let us know how you get on.

Dude, he said it was only his 2nd season at the EPL this means that it took him only 2 seasons to win the EPL with the team from Sky Bet Championship. :)

It might be 2100 year but if you win the EPL with the team that played in Sky Bet Championship in the previous season(2099 year) it would be impressive. :)

It's not impressive if he has Balanta and other usual suspects, though.
90% of posters here bring at least a few wonderkids and/or known "hidden" gems, which makes any kind of tactic testing futile.

Back