Used this on my Villa save, won the league and Capital one cup in my first season.

Beastly tactic.

Last edited:
just to say.. this is a screenshot regarding Pione Sisto's stats. The first year he played all the year in MR position and he had something like 9 on 20 on left foot (he's right footed as you know). In summer 2016 I bought Shaqiri and Bernardeschi for MR so he started playing ML. In december he won the Balon d'Or and the European Golden boy. As you can see he played better MR than ML (and when he played ML I had a really really better than when he played MR).

d8d9ef727710a79a684df3f7345f63a3.png

So now you are asking me why he's not playing MR? The answer in two words.. Xherdan Shaqiri.

77d9be332e8d5a67ab94c600d8f7f58e.png

I paid him 27 milions in August and now his value is 38 milions :D

Hello,and sorry if the question has been answered before but do you always put opposition instruction every game ,or once in the tactics?

Hello,and sorry if the question has been answered before but do you always put opposition instruction every game ,or once in the tactics?
Really ?! Can't you read the OP ?! You have to set the OI's only when you started your game,in the tactics menu.

awesome tactic. but my playrs jusy can't score even easiest positions. but when it comes to opposition chance they finishing is just superb.

awesome tactic. but my playrs jusy can't score even easiest positions. but when it comes to opposition chance they finishing is just superb.

If you want to see your players score a lot then you should pay attention to their Finishing, Long Shots, Composure, Concentration attributes. These attributes should be about "15+".

I keep getting REKT against my mate who plays a 3CB 2MC 3AMR/L/C and 2 Strikers???? WHAT DO I DO? :(

Yes, go to the fixtures, save the match and post it here so we can see the match.

I'm not the host of the save

LOL... Then he can easily cheat. For example, he can boost his players' attributers or their morale.

You can ask him to send you the game save.

Dude, you should understand that without that information nobody can help you because nobody knows what's going on in your save.

Last edited:
i can't decide if it's better to put a #10 type player (isco/ozil/pjanic) as the CM or more of a deep lying playmaker/creative central mid in CM, both work so well

i can't decide if it's better to put a #10 type player (isco/ozil/pjanic) as the CM or more of a deep lying playmaker/creative central mid in CM, both work so well

At first you need to be sure that the player who play at CM position contributes to the defense and in order to do that he must have these attributes at good level:

Work Rate 15+
Teamwork 15+
Positioning 13+
Marking 11+
Tackling 11+

Also these attribute are useful for the defense: Aggression, Bravery, Anticiaption, Determination, Strength, Jumping Reach, Stamina.

And only then If his defensive attributes at the optimal level you should look at his attacking attributes.

Last edited:
yeah that's the guideline i usually follow, hard to get the best out of players like christian eriksen since he has 4 position 3 tackling, he works well out wide but feels like a waste of a lot of his talent

Back