Hi. I started new game with man utd changed 2 things about tactic and dont use manual marking. Half season done. Lost 1 match against west brom. This tactic is good (H)

View attachment 225687

Hi TotalFootballFan9, first of all, thanks for this great tactic.
I do have a rather uncommon question: I'd like to be a little bit less dominant.

I like this tactic, It's the best I've come by, your team will overachieve and it's very consistent, exactly what I look for in a tactic.

However, this tactic is so good, that I'm overachieving to much (I know this is what most people looking for a tactic want, but let me explain why I'd like to tune it a bit).
All awards go to my players (at this moment I already switched to the non-manual marking version). the top average rating players are all mine. Some players have a hugely overrated transfer value.
I'd like to convert this tactic into a tactic that is still consistent, but gives my opponents a little bit more chances against me, and as a result have some more "normal" average ratings for my players, so the whole awards part of the game and my player's transfer values become a little bit more realistic again.

I think the number of goals I score is OK and not to much, but the opposition almost never has more then 40% of the ball, and has 0, 1 or 2 shots on target. I'd like to give them a bit more chances (especially the teams that are better by alot should be able to win from me)

So in short: Can I change some team instructions/settings/player roles so I'm a bit less dominant, give away a few more changes, and let's say instead of overachieving enourmous, just overachieving by 10-15%

(edit: like stated below, I already removed the corner routine, that's why the scoring part is already like I want it)

Last edited:
I've done that already, I'm scoring 0 goals from corners at the moment :p
Like I said, the scoring part is ok now... but I'm not giving away chances against teams that are alot better (CA wise, reputation wise, ...).
I'd like to be a little less dominant (less % of the ball), and giving away some more chances (with the result of conceding a bit more now and then)

Remove corner/throw-in and it'll become a regular tactic mate =)
this tactic works great without the corner and the throw in. you get lots of goal from the open play. so golas from corner or throw in are bounus

Hi TotalFootballFan9, first of all, thanks for this great tactic.
I do have a rather uncommon question: I'd like to be a little bit less dominant.

I like this tactic, It's the best I've come by, your team will overachieve and it's very consistent, exactly what I look for in a tactic.

However, this tactic is so good, that I'm overachieving to much (I know this is what most people looking for a tactic want, but let me explain why I'd like to tune it a bit).
All awards go to my players (at this moment I already switched to the non-manual marking version). the top average rating players are all mine. Some players have a hugely overrated transfer value.
I'd like to convert this tactic into a tactic that is still consistent, but gives my opponents a little bit more chances against me, and as a result have some more "normal" average ratings for my players, so the whole awards part of the game and my player's transfer values become a little bit more realistic again.

I think the number of goals I score is OK and not to much, but the opposition almost never has more then 40% of the ball, and has 0, 1 or 2 shots on target. I'd like to give them a bit more chances (especially the teams that are better by alot should be able to win from me)

So in short: Can I change some team instructions/settings/player roles so I'm a bit less dominant, give away a few more changes, and let's say instead of overachieving enourmous, just overachieving by 10-15%

(edit: like stated below, I already removed the corner routine, that's why the scoring part is already like I want it)

Hehehe :D Man, you made my day :) It's the first time I see someone asks how to make the tactic less dominant :P

I sug gest you just close your eyes and make some random changes to the tactic and probably you'll get what you are looking for ;)

20819a7193f96f390c5c29be66dd948c.png

View attachment 225443Even the best tactic in the world ,can be countered by an Italian team :D
Just kidding.
Looking very nice for nowView attachment 225442View attachment 225441
As you can see my players are far away from the roles they are playing. I am retraining them so this tactic would become a beast when all of them learn their new roles :)
One question tho , do u recommend left footed striker as DLF/R and right footed striker as DLF/L ? Or it doesn't matter :)

Back