I keep getting REKT against my mate who plays a 3CB 2MC 3AMR/L/C and 2 Strikers???? WHAT DO I DO? :(

Tell him to send you his tactic, upload it here or show screenshots so we can see where are its weaknesses.

b4725659ffb27c5a2379bd0a277b082e.png

Hi, i've been reading through this thread with great interest and the tactic looks like it's insane. i don't know how to download the file onto my mac as it won't open it every time i do. i was wondering could you talk me through all the key things i need to do to make this tactic work with the mentality, team shape and instructions included. Also before each match do i need to manually ask all my players to mark a certain opponent?

The more information you can give me the better, sorry for being such a noob but i'm total rubbish with macs.

Thanks
Paul :)

Dude, there are about 200 different settings(PI, TI and set pieces) and all of them are important for the tactic... so I think you'd better figure out how to download the tactic. :)

Manual marking

Hi, do i need to set all of my out field players to manual mark or just the one striker?

Thanks
Paul :)

Dude, there are about 200 different settings(PI, TI and set pieces) and all of them are important for the tactic... so I think you'd better figure out how to download the tactic. :)

It's cool i figured it out :D

Well congrats you have succeded to make fm15 boring ;), Smashed Championship with Norwich and so nearly won PL on debut season, and won PL, capital cup and CL the third season :)

best tactic on fm15 this year, im using the one with the Amc on FMC wrecked everyone with Newcastle

training player 7709

IMPORTANT :

someone could post the photos with the individual workouts of their pink to copy correctly? I can not understand the various ruori and locations posted on the first page of tactics, also, could someone tell me what role you would be the attacker's connection?

TTM Do I have to man mark all the players as ur player instructions have tight marking on their instructions..like for Example get my Right Midfielder to manmark their left Wing Back,Left midfilder or Atk midfilder left..and say if they have 2 CDMS and 1 Centre midfielder..do I get my strikers to mark their cdms and my centre midfider to mark their centre midfielder...OR is it just we use the 2 strikers we have to man mark..

2)U have DLFs on ur images but have F9s in downloading ur tatics and also ur individual training is DLFs and AtkingPlaymakers..when none in ur tactics...please get back to me with the man marking please

TTM Do I have to man mark all the players as ur player instructions have tight marking on their instructions..like for Example get my Right Midfielder to manmark their left Wing Back,Left midfilder or Atk midfilder left..and say if they have 2 CDMS and 1 Centre midfielder..do I get my strikers to mark their cdms and my centre midfider to mark their centre midfielder...OR is it just we use the 2 strikers we have to man mark..

2)U have DLFs on ur images but have F9s in downloading ur tatics and also ur individual training is DLFs and AtkingPlaymakers..when none in ur tactics...please get back to me with the man marking please
i think you need to read the op again.

so am I doing it wrong? I see him saying mark with ur stikers but all team as man markin set in their tactics

Back