friends. does anyone know if CL clubs do not give much importance to the world cup clubs like in real life ? I'm asking because Juventus was the winner of the CL again, but lost in the semi final for Cruz Azul in World cup clubs . I confess I was relieved but it would be nice to see a game with a top club...

Thanks.
Every trophy counts. This is the mentality of : Barcelona , Real M , Juventus , Bayern Munich , P$G ! So i think that in-game Juventus cares about that cup... Not that they will fire your *** if u don't win it , but the board will be at least disapointed :)

Every trophy counts. This is the mentality of : Barcelona , Real M , Juventus , Bayern Munich , P$G ! So i think that in-game Juventus cares about that cup... Not that they will fire your *** if u don't win it , but the board will be at least disapointed :)

ohh, Thanks :)

i don't know how they could lost that match, but okay, best for me.

Hy. Can anyone could tell me why my striker donr want to score. I have Lukaku Kone Naismith and Ben Yadder. First season with everton great i was in second place but my striker are terrible. Any advice?

Great fan of your tactics TFF! Keep up the good work. Just one small question... Is it necessary to do manual marking in the waste time version or is that tactic plug & play (in case you want to kill the game)?

Great fan of your tactics TFF! Keep up the good work. Just one small question... Is it necessary to do manual marking in the waste time version or is that tactic plug & play (in case you want to kill the game)?

I glad to hear it works good for you, mate.

No... you don't need to set the manual marking for the waste version.

Hy. Can anyone could tell me why my striker donr want to score. I have Lukaku Kone Naismith and Ben Yadder. First season with everton great i was in second place but my striker are terrible. Any advice?

Anyone please?

TFF I want to ask is it better that you put your best striker in the ST/L position or on the ST/R position. I found that the striker that marks the oppositions player , didn't score that much. Actually he is some kind of a playmaker when in attack , because he is in between my second striker and my midfield players.... Most of the times he dispatches the ball to the wingers or to my second striker. Also does it matter if my left striker is right-footed and vice versa , or its the same ?:)

TFF I want to ask is it better that you put your best striker in the ST/L position or on the ST/R position. I found that the striker that marks the oppositions player , didn't score that much. Actually he is some kind of a playmaker when in attack , because he is in between my second striker and my midfield players.... Most of the times he dispatches the ball to the wingers or to my second striker. Also does it matter if my left striker is right-footed and vice versa , or its the same ?:)

It works better if the left striker is right footed and the right striker is left footed but the more important is that the striker has "Fairly Strong" rating for the weak foot.

It's important to have good players on both positions STCL and STCR because both positions are important for the tactic and they do important job but the right striker scores more than the left striker due the manual marking and in general the right flank is more "attacking" because as you can see there's Full Back (Attack) at the right flank.

Thanks man. So , i was right :)
BTW you should name this tactic Freaking Best in the World !!! Its most consistent tactic on this forum ,with every team. Yes , u can lose and yes you cannot win the league in first season , sometimes . But the second season ,when you build up your squad....OH MY GOD !!!

Guys do you have a silly change managers at the end of each season? for example Man City wins Premier League and Pelligrini goes to Schalke